Actually. I'm pretty darn funny and cool to hang out with in person. But my absolute pet peeve on this website are girls that jump on here to either a) meet boys or b) because their boyfriend is into cars and they're here to check on them.Originally Posted by kittychick
I put a lot of time and a lot of money into my car, and I'm genuinely interested in them. People think I'm stuck up or nasty because I don't go out of my way to act like a bubble head and be friends with everyone. But I just get annoyed when I see 10 locked threads of worthless crap for no reason. Nobody cares that you have 800 posts. At least try and add something useful to the site. If you're into pets, troll the pets section and stay there. At least Ricky, Chris, Brett and the rest of the WL trolls are funny.
And yes, before you ask, my fiance is into cars, and his is faster than mine, LOL.
Now go away. Shoo. Off with you. Hahahhaa.




maybe some barley and hops will do you good
Reply With Quote