Thread: First ticket

Banned

Default First ticket

Just somethin to talk about, im bored. So how about everyone tell the story behind there first ticket...

heres mine....

When i was 15 i was on the way to cedertown ( only place with an appointment the day after my b -day) i was on a 4 lane highway doin 65 and little did i know i was in a 45 and i actually got a ticket on my learners and still got my license. I actually got a 95 on the driving test. The 5 points were takin off cause i was in a fwd 1st gen talon it hit boost and startin spinin

Senior Member | IA Veteran Halfwit's Avatar

no tickets.
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Halfwit
    no tickets.
    either your really smart about where you play or you dont play enough

More arms than Vaishno Ma HvyArms's Avatar
    Bangin from Belize to TelAviv in the Red Sea racing Saddam Hussein on Kawasaki jet skis

When I was 16, I came to Atlanta to visit my dad. He had just bought this sick blue Carrera. Anyway, he was at work one day and I decided to take his car out because I knew I could be back home before he got home. Got a ticket for doing 97 in a 55 on Langford parkway. I remember 97 was fast as hell to me lol. Also, I couldn't get the car out of 3rd properly, because I didnt really know how to drive a stick.

I didnt even plan to go to court, because I knew I'd be going back to LA. Well, Fulton county ended up sending an FTA letter to my dad's house. So 2 months after the fact, I thought I hadn't gotten away with it. He calls my mom, and all hell broke loose.
    ALICE SMITH - For Lovers, Dreamers & Me
    http://www.myspace.com/alicesmith
    [CENTER]BUY MY GIRL'S ALBUM !

KING OF SIGS BISH FRO RRY Rican219's Avatar

Mine was Jan 1 2000. Racing a Cobra on 75 right before 285 I got clocked at 127 in a 55. Got a wreckless driving charge License suspended the whole 9 yards!

I don't drive like that anymore LIRL
    2008 Pontiac G8 GT (Not your Daddys 4 door)
    2006 CBR F4i - (Sold)
    2007 Lexus IS - (Sold)
    2006 MazdaSpeed 6 - (Sold)
    Most recent cars list is too long

I was 17 and I passed a cop on the interstate doing 119MPH and weaving in and out of traffic. Got a reckless driving ticket and a 80MPH speeding ticket. speeding ticket got dropped but i lost my license for 6 months because of the reckless driving ticket
    "I remember the first time I had sex – I kept the receipt."

Was on my home from my boyfriend's house on 92, trying to get home before midnight, got clocked at 85 in a 45. Not as fast as some of you guys, but fast enough. I cried the whole time. LOL. The sympathy thing DOESNT work.

Quote Originally Posted by Halfwit
    no tickets.
    same here
    07' Jeep Wrangler X
    GA Trail Riders

<----- enough tickets to pay salary for a few gwinnett co. police

i've probably had 30 tickets, but only a few counted against me... but they were almost all traffic (a couple d.c.'s) , but i got most of them reduced in court to where they didnt show.

I can think of 22 right off hand.............
    02' Miata