Thread: F/S 240sx Big Brake Upgrade Front only New

Certified Gearhead

Default F/S 240sx Big Brake Upgrade Front only New

This kit consist of Brembo calipers from CTS-V with pads New, comes with mazwork brackets to mount, also 13’ inch slotted rotors. All you need are some strong bolts for the caliper!(which I misplace) and the brake lines!!! You original brakes lines will not work!! Unless maybe you get special fittings !!! everything is NEW. Brake kit usually goes for 1k I’m asking 700\ This kit consist of Brembo calipers from CTS-V with pads New, comes with mazwork brackets to mount, also 13’ inch slotted rotors. All you need are some strong bolts for the caliper!(which I misplace) and the brake lines!!! Your original brakes lines will not work!! Unless maybe you get special fittings !!!

Everything is NEW, Located in Gwinnett. I’m asking 800!!! thanks
    Contact Text ONLY!! 678 871 eight 608

Certified Gearhead

taking reasonable offers

Certified Gearhead

700 PICK UP