Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Reaction to the GZ trial- Not trying to discuss the case but.........

Quote Originally Posted by hondachik View Post
    I just want my 40 acres and a mule. Thanks.

However I do believe it was racial profiling on GZ part....I think TM should have ran on home instead of confronting GZ. GZ should have stayed in his vehicle like the dispatcher suggested. There were a bunch of "woulda, coulda, shoulda"...but they didn't. Nothing can change anything. I surely hope GZ does enroll in Weight Watchers however because he surely got fat as hell while waiting on this trial. Smh. And I Lol'd that even GZ dad said that if he was his son, he would go in to hiding as well.
    You think its funny that people fear for their life?

Sent from my Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2.

With the unexpected tone his dad had, I chuckled. I didnt go bahahaha around the house, tears gushing everywhere. Just didnt expect his dad to react as he did in the interview.
    28 . female . I has VTEC . hondachik .

S.I.C. Chic (Split Image Customs II)

Quote Originally Posted by BanginJimmy View Post
    You think its funny that people fear for their life?

the irony is present here

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar

With that said, he and he alone is responsible for his life and how it ended.
    Zimmerman played a huge role in Trayvon's death. Aside from pulling the trigger, of course. Had he not followed Trayvon around, the whole incident might never have happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammich View Post
    Again.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sammich View Post
    So because of this one case you fear for your life? Its not the 94% of blacks being killed by other blacks that made you fear leaving the house?

You should give Sharpton a call. He could always use another conveniently selective hysterical mouthpiece.

So because of this one case you fear for your life? Its not the 94% of blacks being killed by other blacks that made you fear leaving the house?

You should give Sharpton a call. He could always use another conveniently selective hysterical mouthpiece.
    I think he was responding to you agreeing with you and calling the girl you responded to you ironic.

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodgeŽ View Post
    I think he was responding to you agreeing with you and calling the girl you responded to you ironic.
    I missed it then. It soundes to me like he was saying how ironic it was for zimmerman to fear for his life after shooting AshTray.

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Zimmerman played a huge role in Trayvon's death. Aside from pulling the trigger, of course. Had he not followed Trayvon around, the whole incident might never have happened.

Again.
    Zimmerman did not intercept Trayvon on his path to home. Trayvon turned away from home to confront Zimmerman.

Zimmerman did not intercept Trayvon on his path to home. Trayvon turned away from home to confront Zimmerman.
    Zimmerman turned away from his car to confront Trayvon.

I don't understand the double standard here. Why is it that GZ was in the right to investigate what was going on, but TM wasnt?

Whatever your beliefs are, both men were equally responsible. No one knows exactly what happened but GZ and TM.

NIKON Squad member 01

I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

Quote Originally Posted by .blank cd View Post

I don't understand the double standard here. Why is it that GZ was in the right to investigate what was going on, but TM wasnt?

Whatever your beliefs are, both men were equally responsible. No one knows exactly what happened but GZ and TM.
    No evidence supports any theory that GZ's intention was to catch up to TM and confront him physically. He was following and reporting information to the authorities.

TM on the other hand racially profiled GZ on the phone prior to deciding to alter his path and confront him. His words and actions suggest someone with malice intentions and the evidence supports that. The first criminal action in this case was Trayvon's choice to physically confront Zimmerman, a choice that cost him his life.

I agree with you on this.
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

No evidence supports any theory that GZ's intention was to catch up to TM and confront him physically. He was following and reporting information to the authorities.

TM on the other hand racially profiled GZ on the phone prior to deciding to alter his path and confront him. His words and actions suggest someone with malice intentions and the evidence supports that. The first criminal action in this case was Trayvon's choice to physically confront Zimmerman, a choice that cost him his life.
    According to GZs testimony. What did TM have to say about the whole thing?

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

TM did nothing wrong. He was walking home from the store when he saw a stranger following him. Why should he lead a stranger to his home?

That's why everyone that acts like they know what happened don't really know what happened. Fortunately for Zimmerman, the old adage, "dead men tell no tales" is on his side.

Quote Originally Posted by David88vert View Post
    TM did nothing wrong. He was walking home from the store when he saw a stranger following him. Why should he lead a stranger to his home?
    He did do something wrong. He assaulted a stranger. An action that would have caused him to be arrested had he of survived.

No reason not to believe GZ's testimony. He passed 3 lie detector tests and the evidence supports his claims.

For all we know, Zimmerman got agitated, threw the first few punches, TM noticed the gun on GZs hip and fought for his life and GZ is lying his ass off.

But, since the only evidence that could confirm this is lying in a box 6ft underneath Florida, we won't ever ever ever know.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

He did do something wrong. He assaulted a stranger. An action that would have caused him to be arrested had he of survived.
    Based upon GZ's testimony.
    I'm sure that TM's parents would feel much better if he had only been arrested.

No reason not to believe GZ's testimony. He passed 3 lie detector tests and the evidence supports his claims.
    Lie detectors are easily falsifiable, and aren't usually admissible as evidence in a courtroom.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

For all we know, Zimmerman got agitated, threw the first few punches, TM noticed the gun on GZs hip and fought for his life and GZ is lying his ass off.

But, since the only evidence that could confirm this is lying in a box 6ft underneath Florida, we won't ever ever ever know.
    Only problem with that is the autopsy - no evidence of GZ punching TM.

GZ passed 3 lie detector tests submitted by the police in which he volunteered to take. Although witness' testimony do not speak on the entire altercation, they lay out a connect the dots that collaborates with GZ's testimony.

Given Trayvon's history of lying to the police, if he wasnt "6ft underneath Florida", he probably would have lied to the police about this altercation as well.

You believe what you believe because you want to. You believe it against all available evidence.

GZ passed 3 lie detector tests submitted by the police in which he volunteered to take. Although witness' testimony do not speak on the entire altercation, they lay out a connect the dots that collaborates with GZ's testimony.

Given Trayvon's history of lying to the police, if he wasnt "6ft underneath Florida", he probably would have lied to the police about this altercation as well.

You believe what you believe because you want to. You believe it against all available evidence.
    I wouldn't consider lie detector tests as solid evidence - the courts don't. They are more of a tool/tactic that the police use to manipulate people into answering their questions.

Lie detectors are easily falsifiable, and aren't usually admissible as evidence in a courtroom.
    What is the statistical probability of someone fooling 3 lie detector tests?

I wouldn't consider lie detector tests as solid evidence - the courts don't. They are more of a tool/tactic that the police use to manipulate people into answering their questions.
    Lie detector tests have a high level of accuracy. Theyre not used in court because "a high level of accuracy" does not mean 100% accurate.

They arent fool proof, but they do help paint a picture of GZ telling what he believed to be the full truth. Let me put it this way. They are a piece of the puzzle, and when you add the detectives narrative and opinions and forensic evidence to the puzzle it does start to create a picture.

Falsified? Interesting use of the word. Are you insinuating that the prosecution was working to make sure Zimmerman got off? That is an interesting idea considering that same prosecution is in trouble for withholding evidence during discovery.

Only problem with that is the autopsy - no evidence of GZ punching TM.
    If I'm trained in MMA or an accomplished fighter as everyone suggests, ducking a few punches isn't hard.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

If I'm trained in MMA or an accomplished fighter as everyone suggests, ducking a few punches isn't hard.
    Everyone suggests that? hmm... wonder why the MMA trainer didnt suggest that.

And yes, "ducking a few punches" isnt a day 1 amateur skill that is developed in MMA class, it is "that hard"

The prosecution seems to think everyone walks into an MMA gym and 3 hours later they walk out like this....

They arent fool proof, but they do help paint a picture of GZ telling what he believed to be the full truth. Let me put it this way. They are a piece of the puzzle, and when you add the detectives narrative and opinions and forensic evidence to the puzzle it does start to create a picture.
    The courts say no.

And It's impossible for GZ to lie to save his own ass. Got it.

What I believe corroborates all the evidence. What you believe, there seems to be no evidence for.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Clearly, you are not trained as one - for most MMA fighters, movement of the head is slower than the fist - watch some matches, and see how there are a lot of bloodied faces. They should have just ducked those punches, right?

Clearly, you are not trained as one - for most MMA fighters, movement of the head is slower than the fist - watch some matches, and see how there are a lot of bloodied faces. They should have just ducked those punches, right?
    The ability to throw a punch comes LONG before the ability to dodge one.

The ability to throw a punch comes LONG before the ability to dodge one.
    Even Silva couldn't dodge a poorly thrown punch....

And It's impossible for GZ to lie to save his own ass. Got it.

What I believe corroborates all the evidence. What you believe, there seems to be no evidence for.
    Give me a number answer.... the number being the % chance of probability that GZ passes 3 lie detector tests and has all evidence collaborate with his story...... while lying.

If GZ is lying..... he is a brilliant liar.

Even Silva couldn't dodge a poorly thrown punch....
    Clearly he should have just ducked it.... day 1 amateur shit, George Zimmerman would have ducked that punch.

At your avg mma gym around america that isnt one sponsoring professional MMA fighters..... there's 2-3 guys that know what theyre doing and 15 soccer dads who think it's more fun than jogging or getting on a treadmill.

Again all this back and forth banter is just that. You've only got one side of the story. And that's all anyone will ever have.

Again all this back and forth banter is just that. You've only got one side of the story. And that's all anyone will ever have.
    One side of the story, collaborated by witness accounts, validated by evidence, confirmed by multiple lie detector tests and reviewed by a judge and jury after being tried in court.

Some people are just going to believe what they want to believe no matter how available the truth is. If not.... i wouldnt drive past 50 churches a day on my way to work.

Some people are just going to believe what they want to believe no matter how available the truth is.
    It's not really hard to believe that this could have all been avoided had Zimmerman not initiated the conflict. I don't see how anyone with intellect couldn't agree with that.

The part of your post I quoted could be applied to yourself as well. You'll believe what you will. Just like others will.

Do I think Zimmerman is guilty of murder? Maybe not. Manslaughter. I could go with that on the FACT that he was the one who trailed the dude. I don't know that he intended to kill him. Would like to think that wasn't his intention. Do I think this is a racial thing? I'm not inside Zimmerman's head so I don't know. I guess you believe it's not because solely because he said it wasn't since you're believing everything else he says. Of course I guess it wouldn't be hard to believe Zimmerman's story because, and this is factual you know, it's the only story you're going to get.

"Dead men tell no tales."

It's not really hard to believe that this could have all been avoided had Zimmerman not initiated the conflict. I don't see how anyone with intellect couldn't agree with that.

The part of your post I quoted could be applied to yourself as well. You'll believe what you will. Just like others will.

Do I think Zimmerman is guilty of murder? Maybe not. Manslaughter. I could go with that on the FACT that he was the one who trailed the dude. I don't know that he intended to kill him. Would like to think that wasn't his intention. Do I think this is a racial thing? I'm not inside Zimmerman's head so I don't know. I guess you believe it's not because solely because he said it wasn't since you're believing everything else he says. Of course I guess it wouldn't be hard to believe Zimmerman's story because, and this is factual you know, it's the only story you're going to get.

"Dead men tell no tales."
    I believe the truth, the same as the judge and jury.

Zimmerman committed no crime. Trayvon did.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast