Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Reaction to the GZ trial- Not trying to discuss the case but.........

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    I believe the truth, the same as the judge and jury.

Zimmerman committed no crime. Trayvon did.
    I don't know about the judge, but ok.

Like I said....you believe the only story being told.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodgeŽ View Post
    I don't know about the judge, but ok.

Like I said....you believe the only story being told.
    Have no reason to believe anything else.

Have no reason to believe anything else.
    My point exactly.

I wish they would get all of this racial bullshit off the TV. So tired of hearing this played out nonsense. Anything that can possibly happen to a black person is racism... get the fuck over it already. Blackness is not the center of the goddamn universe, the only people that care if you're black is you.

Islander

All this "believe this, believe that" is honestly getting on my damn nerves. I watched the whole trial. The verdict was the correct one.

A lot of people believe "it wouldn't have happened if.....". Tough shit. It DID happen. And the way it happened, no crime was committed by GZ. Can't you people get it into your damn head? NO CRIME WAS COMMITTED BY GZ!!! If anything blame the laws that protect his actions. He had the right to defend himself. TM did not have the right to hit GZ and bash his head into the concrete.

Following someone is not a crime. Assaulting someone is.

YES it was tragic. Yes, nobody did have to die. But GZ was ultimately arrested, tried and acquitted. Can't people just move on from this shit?

A lot of choices were made that night. A lot of wrong choices were also made, both by GZ and TM. However, it was only TM's bad choice that resulted in his death. GZ's bad choice was protected by the law.
    I got free clear tails with my ride.....

Except that's not what she said about the deaths in Benghazi.

NIKON Squad member 01

I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

I wish i could shake Barkley's hand. He is a hero for speaking the truth like this. If only every other celebrity spoke with this level of courage.

Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar

^^
    That man speaks the truth!!

Quote Originally Posted by ISAtlanta300 View Post
    GZ's bad choice was protected by the law.
    Exactly. It is ultimately his fault for the whole ordeal getting to where it was, but his following of the deceased wasn't a crime.

Exactly. It is ultimately his fault for the whole ordeal getting to where it was, but his following of the deceased wasn't a crime.
    People shouldnt be prisoners in their own homes or cars. It's not Zimmerman's fault that Trayvon assaulted him. Zimmerman had the same right to be walking that night as Trayvon.

If Zimmerman wanted to walk up and ask Trayvon what he was doing, that's perfectly fine and legal. If Trayvon wanted to tell him to fuck off, that's perfectly fine and legal.

When Trayvon decided to assault Zimmerman, he put his own life at risk.

I'll walk circles around my neighborhood till 5 in the morning and watch every single person that walks by if thats what i feel like doing.... when they assault me, it's their fault. Being offended by someone is not justification to assault them.

People shouldnt be prisoners in their own homes or cars. It's not Zimmerman's fault that Trayvon assaulted him. Zimmerman had the same right to be walking that night as Trayvon.

If Zimmerman wanted to walk up and ask Trayvon what he was doing, that's perfectly fine and legal. If Trayvon wanted to tell him to fuck off, that's perfectly fine and legal.

When Trayvon decided to assault Zimmerman, he put his own life at risk.

I'll walk circles around my neighborhood till 5 in the morning and watch every single person that walks by if thats what i feel like doing.... when they assault me, it's their fault. Being offended by someone is not justification to assault them.
    I'm not really sure what you're responding to me about as I never said that Zimmerman committed a crime by following Trayvon. You're believing that part that exonerates ALL responsibility from Zimmerman. It's a no-brainer that this probably wouldn't have happened had Zimmerman just stayed behind and let the police come out. Otherwise, I never said Zimmerman was guilty and that I disagree with the verdict. I just know Zimmerman was the ultimate cause.

I'm not really sure what you're responding to me about as I never said that Zimmerman committed a crime by following Trayvon. You're believing that part that exonerates ALL responsibility from Zimmerman. It's a no-brainer that this probably wouldn't have happened had Zimmerman just stayed behind and let the police come out. Otherwise, I never said Zimmerman was guilty and that I disagree with the verdict. I just know Zimmerman was the ultimate cause.
    I am responding to what you're specifically saying.....

If zimmerman didnt get out of his car, this wouldnt have happened.....

We shouldnt be prisoners in our own homes and cars. This is america... people can do what they want, when they want and how they want. Unfavorable interactions with other humans is not justification for assaulting them. The assault caused a death.

So where's the media when a black person kills a white kid?????

We shouldnt be prisoners in our own homes and cars.
    Zimmerman wasn't a prisoner in his car or home. But to use your words for both cases, Trayvon needn't be a prisoner in his home, either. He went to the store and, through know fault of his own, was stalked by someone assuming he was up to no good.

I'll back out of this thread now as I know how you'll respond and this is going to just go nowhere. You're focused on your opinion and there's no changing that and no use trying, you know?

I'll back out of this thread now as I know how you'll respond and this is going to just go nowhere. You're focused on your opinion and there's no changing that and no use trying, you know?
    LOL

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

The truth is the truth.... the problem you're having is that you disagreeing with the truth wont change it. It's not me you're at conflict with, it's reality. You're entitled to your opinion, but your opinion is wrong. When holes get poked in your opinion, you insult and step away. Doesnt do much to prove your theory. Emphasis on "theory"

This video reveals a lot of information that you might not be aware of.

This video reveals a lot of information that you might not be aware of.

Wow. There's absolutely no narrative being forced down your throat there at all.

Why does he chastise the media for painting a picture, and then turn right around and do it himself?

Why so much speculation?

Why so little facts?

I sure hope you don't think that video is revealing any information, because it just doesn't. Everyone is already aware of the picture that's been painted of a guilty thug gangster Trayvon. None of it was relevant to the case though.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

LOL @ using watermelon drink and skittles to make "lean". I had to stop the idiocy at that point.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Quote Originally Posted by .blank cd View Post
    LOL @ using watermelon drink and skittles to make "lean". I had to stop the idiocy at that point.
    Even though the kid talked about using watermelon drink and skittles to make it on social media.

LOL at the media covering up the fact that it was watermelon drink.........

it's pretty alarming to see how much tampering goes on in the media.... like the guy said, if they manipulate this bad on something like this, imagine how bad they do it on something more important.

Poor innocent Trayvon used so many drugs that he had liver damage..... and even though the sophisticated poet Rachel Jeantel said the idea of Trayvon being violent was "reel retarddded sir" , there's youtube videos of his reffing street fights and text messages talking about street fights.
    Last edited by Sinfix_15; 07-21-2013 at 12:44 PM.

Even though the kid talked about using watermelon drink and skittles to make it on social media.

LOL at the media covering up the fact that it was watermelon drink.........

it's pretty alarming to see how much tampering goes on in the media.... like the guy said, if they manipulate this bad on something like this, imagine how bad they do it on something more important.
    Why does it matter what the drink was? It could have been straight everclear, it wouldn't have mattered to the case one bit. Unless you found robitussin on him, you can't assume he was making "lean". I can make "lean" out of an iced tea too.

The only reason it would matter what the drink was is if you want to paint a picture of something.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Why does it matter what the drink was? It could have been straight everclear, it wouldn't have mattered to the case one bit. Unless you found robitussin on him, you can't assume he was making "lean". I can make "lean" out of an iced tea too.

The only reason it would matter what the drink was is if you want to paint a picture of something.
    And Zimmerman receives the same benefit of the doubt? considering there is far less evidence to question his character.

It doesnt matter which drink it is, it's just funny that the media called it sweet tea.

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."

That's all i'm doing here.... looking at the character of these two individuals... while the media and black leaders focus solely on the color of their skin.

FOUR DEAD, NINE WOUNDED After Chicago Trayvon Rally | The Gateway Pundit

Can we quit calling it racial profiling and start calling it something more accurate??? like "paying attention"

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."

That's all i'm doing here.... looking at the character of these two individuals... while the media and black leaders focus solely on the color of their skin.
    Why are you judging either of them by their character when it was a self defense case?

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Why are you judging either of them by their character when it was a self defense case?
    Just to put the situation in perspective. The fact that it was self defense was never really disputed.

This is the dumbest shit i have ever read in my entire fucking life. How pathetic is the NAACP? and FEMA just announced a partnership with the NAACP...................... what the fuck is our world coming to? NAACP is nothing but a bunch of race hustling pimps seeking revenge against "white america". They do nothing for the advancement of black people, theyre a bunch of scumbags.

Last edited by Sinfix_15; 07-22-2013 at 09:27 AM.

Just to put the situation in perspective. The fact that it was self defense was never really disputed.
    So then why are you disputing the "what-ifs"?

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Islander

Idiocy? Both the can and the skittles were unopened. So would you rationally walk up to a mile to buy skittles and tea and not start snacking on the way back to your house if you suddenly had such a craving for such?

It's not far fetched. Not proven. But not far fetched.
    I got free clear tails with my ride.....

Quote Originally Posted by ISAtlanta300 View Post
    Idiocy? Both the can and the skittles were unopened. So would you rationally walk up to a mile to buy skittles and tea and not start snacking on the way back to your house if you suddenly had such a craving for such?

It's not far fetched. Not proven. But not far fetched.
    Have you ever, at any point in your life, bought a snack, took it all the way home, then ate it?

Is it possible the skittles and the drink were for someone else? Yes. Is it possible he wanted to snack at home? Yes. Why are we judging someone based on this non-fact?

How does this drink and skittles affect the outcome of this case? What would have been different if it were tea? What would have been different if it were m&ms? What would have been different if he was going home to make lean?

The fact is, the drink and the skittles doesn't make a single bit of difference, and it was idiotic for him to even mention it, unless he was trying to manipulate your emotions.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post
    beause like you said, the law protects GZ, the only crime really committed was TM assault. That was what was intiated.

Everything GZ did up until that point , was NOT criminal.

If GZ had NO attack marks, i think hes found guilty, IMO. The fact he could show he was attacked, and TM had no marks, and eyewitness saw TM punching, that is when the law protects GZ.
    I never mentioned criminality. I think you are confusing legal guilt with moral responsibility.

I guess you're right. Every time a cracker gets out of line, black people should continue resorting to violence. This tried and true method has advanced the black community to far in society.
    You realize you wrote this in response to my statement that Trayvon shared in the blame, right?

Have you ever, at any point in your life, bought a snack, took it all the way home, then ate it?

Is it possible the skittles and the drink were for someone else? Yes. Is it possible he wanted to snack at home? Yes. Why are we judging someone based on this non-fact?

How does this drink and skittles affect the outcome of this case? What would have been different if it were tea? What would have been different if it were m&ms? What would have been different if he was going home to make lean?

The fact is, the drink and the skittles doesn't make a single bit of difference, and it was idiotic for him to even mention it, unless he was trying to manipulate your emotions.
    Good ole blank.... willing to jump through as many hoops as it takes to stay on his side of the fence.

Good ole blank.... willing to jump through as many hoops as it takes to stay on his side of the fence.
    What hoops are you talking about? I'm asking a question.

Does that mean you believe that something about this case would be fundamentally different if he were carrying an Arizona iced tea instead of a watermelon? Or if he was indeed going home to make "lean" since he didnt eat his snack on the way home?

What aspect, other than the content of the Arizona can, do you believe would have fundamentally changed the facts in this case?

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

What hoops are you talking about? I'm asking a question.

Does that mean you believe that something about this case would be fundamentally different if he were carrying an Arizona iced tea instead of a watermelon? Or if he was indeed going home to make "lean" since he didnt eat his snack on the way home?

What aspect, other than the content of the Arizona can, do you believe would have fundamentally changed the facts in this case?
    You're just funny to me......... you're willing to walk 100 miles across a dessert to give one person the benefit of the doubt and then wont take 1 step to give another person the benefit of the doubt.

Trayvon could have texted to Al Sharpton "after i throw this white bitch a beating im gonna go home and get high off my ass, i bought some real good weed with the money i made off this stolen jewelry"

and your response would be "white bitch doesnt mean Zimmerman, he was talking about his white girlfriend. He wanted to get high off knowledge while doing his homework and the good weed was in reference to the greens his mom cooked for dinner. The stolen jewelry meant his awards for being such a good student. Lets not jump to conclusions here guys, trayvon cant speak for himself and we will never truly know what he meant by that text"

You're just funny to me......... you're willing to walk 100 miles across a dessert to give one person the benefit of the doubt and then wont take 1 step to give another person the benefit of the doubt.
    Who did I not give the benefit of the doubt to?

Trayvon could have texted to Al Sharpton "after i throw this white bitch a beating im gonna go home and get high off my ass, i bought some real good weed with the money i made off this stolen jewelry"

and your response would be "white bitch doesnt mean Zimmerman, he was talking about his white girlfriend. He wanted to get high off knowledge while doing his homework and the good weed was in reference to the greens his mom cooked for dinner. The stolen jewelry meant his awards for being such a good student. Lets not jump to conclusions here guys, trayvon cant speak for himself and we will never truly know what he meant by that text"
    Why would I make up something he said, then speculate on the made up words implied meaning? Sounds like trailing off on a tangent to me.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Who did I not give the benefit of the doubt to?

Why would I make up something he said, then speculate on the made up words implied meaning? Sounds like trailing off on a tangent to me.
    You claim to have given the benefit of the doubt to zimmerman, but your backhanded comments afterwards and disregard for black leaders run a muck on the topic shows where you really stand.

You claim to have given the benefit of the doubt to zimmerman, but your backhanded comments afterwards and disregard for black leaders run a muck on the topic shows where you really stand.
    What does my "disregard for black leaders run amok" have to do with the facts of the Zimmerman case?

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast