Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Religious protester assaulted at gay pride festival"

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by -EnVus- View Post
    Blank you seriously tried comparing people at a pool to gays doing this in public ??!?!

LMAO!!!
    Those people should be arrested. Some cities do allow women to go topless in public though. Nipples are not sexual organs and some would say men being allowed to display them and women not is sexist.

The law should be more specific. "Do not show your penis or vagina in public"

Quote Originally Posted by .blank cd View Post

The fact that 7 girls standing together wearing what appears to be the same bikini should have set off some sort of red flag about that particular pic.

Also, string bikinis are outlawed at most public beaches.

Here is an article from 1990 in Florida.

Daily News - Google News Archive Search

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    I understand the law.... but as always, i wish the law was more accommodating to the will of the people.
    Lynch mobs should be back in style huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    Those people should be arrested. Some cities do allow women to go topless in public though. Nipples are not sexual organs and some would say men being allowed to display them and women not is sexist.

The law should be more specific. "Do not show your penis or vagina in public"
    What happened to will of the people? You will find that a VAST majority of the American public, both men and women, are against women walking around topless. A woman's breasts are considered a sexual organ, just not a reproductive one.

I would also need a pic with a cop and a story that he chose not to ticket the gay guys. Apples to apples.

But I wasn't asking if they were ticketed, I was asking, in a given situation should a woman wearing revealing clothing be charged the same as a man wearing revealing clothing on the same public street?
    There were plenty of gay exhibitionists on June 30th in SF and NYC, and there were thousands of police along the route, but no arrests or tickets reported for public indecency or lewd behavior. How 'bout them apples?

If a woman is breaking the law, then she should receive the same treatment that a man would if he was breaking the law.
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

If any of this affects anyone's daily life, you have serious issues. Who cares what gay and lesbian people do in their lives? Who cares if they take a weekend to celebrate their pride? Gay and lesbian couples don't have some of the things straight people do. If you cant see a homosexual individual as an equal human being, reevaluate your life and move on.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II
    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    Bitches love bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    If any of this affects anyone's daily life, you have serious issues. Who cares what gay and lesbian people do in their lives? Who cares if they take a weekend to celebrate their pride? Gay and lesbian couples don't have some of the things straight people do. If you cant see a homosexual individual as an equal human being, reevaluate your life and move on.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II
    but but but.... how am i supposed to enjoy my own bedroom without knowing that i have control over someone else's bedroom?!?!? lol

I wish the US was more sexually liberated in general. I dont understand the need for so many things to be criminalized and/or controlled.

Quote Originally Posted by BanginJimmy View Post
    The fact that 7 girls standing together wearing what appears to be the same bikini should have set off some sort of red flag about that particular pic.

Also, string bikinis are outlawed at most public beaches.

Here is an article from 1990 in Florida.

Daily News - Google News Archive Search

Lynch mobs should be back in style huh?

What happened to will of the people? You will find that a VAST majority of the American public, both men and women, are against women walking around topless. A woman's breasts are considered a sexual organ, just not a reproductive one.
    The will of the people in a smaller portion size. "the will of the people" could be interpreted by applying a national vote to every state. Most of dont support that right? it seems better to let each individual state decide it's own will to some extent. What i feel is that it should be extended a little bit further than that...

Example: There's a place in Florida i usually go to celebrate memorial day. There's cops at the front gate and that's it. Once you go inside it's more or less lawless. Bunch of people partying, getting naked, drinking, smoking ect ect.... Everyone there knows what to expect. The will of that group collectively is that these things are ok. As long as nobody is being harmed, what would be the benefit of police enforcing the indecent exposure law on that group for example?

I'm talking about the will of individual groups when theyre secluded and not causing harm.

How do you relate this to a lynch mob? As long as whatever you're doing isnt harming anyone else, i dont see the problem. Why dont we enforce the noise ordinance at a rock concert? the speed limit at a race track?

My only issue with homosexuals is that they dont seem to want to go to a rock concert to play their rock music, they always want to have a concert in the library. Being seen by people who do not want to see them appears to be part of the goal.

I definitely don't condone assault but I honestly don't give a shit about gay pride parades. If people are breaking laws and they get arrested, that's on them. I personally find fat chicks in short skirts and cut off tops about as disgusting as a dude's bare ass but I don't need a law to protect me from either.

I don't think I've ever seen a gay pride parade, or much coverage of one

Maybe you're looking too hard.
    live downtown. They have gay pride parades every weekend it seems.

Doesnt bother me though, like any protest, as long as its civil to other people not participating, then I have no problem with it.
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

At a public pool, i would think thongs are prohibited. They should be asked to leave.
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12