Page 41 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,640 of 2190

Thread: Defend your right to own a car.

IA Member

no sometimes people lose jobs and cant support them selves which makes them become "freeloaders" its not there fault. them went to college and thought they could get a job and be safe with it. if nobody will support them i will if i have a protected job.its what we should do

IA Member

and which i say we need more jobs, which is also my dream i want to open up a company that will be spreaded all across the earth to give these "freeloaders" jobs. they can be very helpful ,america say they need clean land why not pay the homeless to go around and pick up trash for cash ,instead of making some criminal do it for punishment . its a great idea because the land will always be covered with trash

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    edited quickly.

Do well in school, get a good job, so you can pay to take care of all the freeloaders who didnt follow blank's advice. Get used to it, because freeloaders will always out number you and by rule of majority, they can vote themselves a portion of your paycheck.
    Afrodiem, ^^ this is what happens when you don't do well in school. You start believing the world revolves around you and your own self interests.

NIKON Squad member 01

I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

Quote Originally Posted by .blank cd View Post
    Afrodiem, ^^ this is what happens when you don't do well in school. You start believing the world revolves around you and your own self interests.
    Not seeing a difference between you two...

I keed.

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by AfroDiem View Post
    no sometimes people lose jobs and cant support them selves which makes them become "freeloaders" its not there fault. them went to college and thought they could get a job and be safe with it. if nobody will support them i will if i have a protected job.its what we should do
    With age you will learn that the government is exceedingly efficient at manufacturing crisis. They turn on the sprinklers and sell you rain coats. If not for carrying the tax burden, there would be a lot more jobs available and people would have a lot more money saved up for these hard times you speak of.
    Last edited by Sinfix_15; 05-18-2013 at 06:32 AM.

Blank is speaking down to a college educated professional who takes care of his own family without a single penny of government assistance. Blank is what's known as a liberal. Liberals may be the least logical living thing walking this earth. Void of all logic and the ability to understand reasoning, the liberal conjures up and image in it's own mind and no factual evidence will cause the liberal to veer away from that delusional reality they created for themselves.

Blank is a pseudo intellectual amateur psychologist, he's got the world figured out and cant be told anything. As mentally strong as he thinks he is, his entire belief system is based upon the fear of not having a safety net. He shares the mentality of the weak.... and that is why gun control is so important to the liberal masses.... because one thing you can note about the bleeding hearts, they're all absolutely terrified of their own blood. As long as you have the willingness to resist them, they are powerless against you.

and which i say we need more jobs, which is also my dream i want to open up a company that will be spreaded all across the earth to give these "freeloaders" jobs. they can be very helpful ,america say they need clean land why not pay the homeless to go around and pick up trash for cash ,instead of making some criminal do it for punishment . its a great idea because the land will always be covered with trash
    Welcome to the republican party.

IA Member

Welcome to the republican party.
    no i will never be with them

no i will never be with them
    Its obvious English isnt your first language. Where are you from?

Blank is speaking down to a college educated professional who takes care of his own family without a single penny of government assistance.
    Are you sure about that? or are you just like every other conservative hypocrite thats said that and ends up being the biggest user of government money?

Blank is what's known as a liberal. Liberals may be the least logical living thing walking this earth. Void of all logic and the ability to understand reasoning, the liberal conjures up and image in it's own mind and no factual evidence will cause the liberal to veer away from that delusional reality they created for themselves.
    If you were really college educated, you'd know what liberal means. This, unfortunately for you, is not what liberal means. Lol

Blank is a pseudo intellectual amateur psychologist,he's got the world figured out and cant be told anything.
    I cant be told anything by you.. You said liberals are scum, what am I supposed to learn from you? LOL
    ]

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Are you sure about that? or are you just like every other conservative hypocrite thats said that and ends up being the biggest user of government money?

If you were really college educated, you'd know what liberal means. This, unfortunately for you, is not what liberal means. Lol

I cant be told anything by you.. You said liberals are scum, what am I supposed to learn from you? LOL
    ]
    Notice how the liberal steps perfectly into the shoes that i laid out for him.

SSDD. In for the entertainment :popcorn:

IA Member

i speak mostly Japanese

i speak mostly Japanese
    What are you opinions on how china's government operates?

IA Member

What are you opinions on how china's government operates?
    i really dont care im 16..

i really dont care im 16..
    So politics are of no interest to you, but you've already developed enough animosity towards the republican party to say "i will never be with them".

Care to explain how you formed this opinion? being 16 and all....

IA Member

So politics are of no interest to you, but you've already developed enough animosity towards the republican party to say "i will never be with them".

Care to explain how you formed this opinion? being 16 and all....
    im old enough to know from right and from wrong.......which is why i say i will never be with them.

im old enough to know from right and from wrong.......which is why i say i will never be with them.
    Let me preface this by first saying that I would answer this comment the same whether you said you agreed with the GOP or Dems.

If you think politics is so black and white to say one side is right and the other is wrong, you arent old enough or experienced enough to even make that decision.

Now I will explain why I say this. When you look at any number of issues in a series, you will find that the ideological reasonings dont stand up.

Dems, vehemently against the death penalty, but in favor of abortion. I could easily say dems promote infanticide but do not want to punish criminals. Just because it isnt true doesnt mean it is easy to defend against

GOP, crusading against big, intrusive govt, but want govt to dictate who you get to marry. GOP is an easy target to be called homophobes. Is it true? Not in the VAST majority of cases, but it doesnt matter cause it makes a good sound bite.

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by BanginJimmy View Post
    Let me preface this by first saying that I would answer this comment the same whether you said you agreed with the GOP or Dems.

If you think politics is so black and white to say one side is right and the other is wrong, you arent old enough or experienced enough to even make that decision.

Now I will explain why I say this. When you look at any number of issues in a series, you will find that the ideological reasonings dont stand up.

Dems, vehemently against the death penalty, but in favor of abortion. I could easily say dems promote infanticide but do not want to punish criminals. Just because it isnt true doesnt mean it is easy to defend against

GOP, crusading against big, intrusive govt, but want govt to dictate who you get to marry. GOP is an easy target to be called homophobes. Is it true? Not in the VAST majority of cases, but it doesnt matter cause it makes a good sound bite.
    i dont care about politics im not on any side. i could care less

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    i was just responding

IA Member

very mature

Sinfix referenced the GOP. Afro said negative. I don't think he said anything about an allegiance to Dems.

Im pretty sure dems aren't in favor of abortion. No one really is. Dems are in favor of women's choice. There is a very clear difference here. And the aversion to the death penalty doesn't mean dems don't want to punish criminals. These are false choices.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Then exit this forum, when we need the opinion of a 16 year old, i'll post a Justin Bieber thread in the entertainment section.

Sinfix referenced the GOP. Afro said negative. I don't think he said anything about an allegiance to Dems.

Im pretty sure dems aren't in favor of abortion. No one really is. Dems are in favor of women's choice. There is a very clear difference here. And the aversion to the death penalty doesn't mean dems don't want to punish criminals. These are false choices.
    Step right up and observe the fantasy world of Blankcd

Step right up and observe the fantasy world of Blankcd

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

IA Member

Then exit this forum, when we need the opinion of a 16 year old, i'll post a Justin Bieber thread in the entertainment section.
    just because im 16 it dont mean you can talk to me in any kind of way. just because your older and been here longer dont mean anything.I demand the same amount of respect, your nobody but a member just like i am. You respect me, then i will respect you. point blank

Thats why I said it had nothing to do with the parties, just his comment about right and wrong.

Read what I said again. You obvioulsy missed the entire point of what I was saying.

On a side note:
    Women's choice is another word for abortion. We arent talking about anything else when we talk women's choice. Being in favor of a woman's right to choose IS being in favor of abortion.

Being in favor of a woman's right to choose IS being in favor of abortion.
    Nooo. No it's not. I'm in favor of a woman's right to choose and not really in favor of abortion. You're presenting a false choice.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

just because im 16 it dont mean you can talk to me in any kind of way. just because your older and been here longer dont mean anything.I demand the same amount of respect, your nobody but a member just like i am. You respect me, then i will respect you. point blank
    LOL @ "Demand"...

Do something, then we'll talk. I've been "in the game" (as you kids say these days) for longer than you've been alive. Hell, I've got a daughter older than you. You've done nothing but create a "crew" (that nobody's even seen pictures of) and come here "demanding" respect. How about Fuck You...

Nooo. No it's not. I'm in favor of a woman's right to choose and not really in favor of abortion. You're presenting a false choice.
    So what else would someone mean when they "woman's choice"?

Sent from my S3 using Tapatalk 2.

IA Member

LOL @ "Demand"...

Do something, then we'll talk. I've been "in the game" (as you kids say these days) for longer than you've been alive. Hell, I've got a daughter older than you. You've done nothing but create a "crew" (that nobody's even seen pictures of) and come here "demanding" respect. How about Fuck You...
    lol oh shit nice speech.... i almost gave a fuck about what you said. oh and by the way "my crew" dont need pics eveybody at meets we see say the respect our crew... so why should i give a damn if you dont ? now fuck off

lol oh shit nice speech.... i almost gave a fuck about what you said. oh and by the way "my crew" dont need pics eveybody at meets we see say the respect our crew... so why should i give a damn if you dont ? now fuck off
    Someone please ban this kid.

IA Member

Someone please ban this kid.
    ban me for taking up for myself ? how about you stop being a dick

LOL... ok. Everybody? Really?

Funny I haven't seen you guys around "reppin'" your crew at shows. But it's only a matter of time I guess.

These are choices..... What about the child's choice?

Just post up one pic of the car Mommy bought you... Then I'll "respect" you.