Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game Over

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by nelson9995 View Post
    So you neg rep me for fun and giggles in a site where I buy/sell/trade therefore my rep matters.
    That's inmature.

Do you know how much easier it is for a black/hispanic to be thrown in jail? I'm not saying all but some cops just love to fuck with some minorities. Some of you won't agree but if you are a minority I'm sure you understand. It's like Romney speaking about poverty.
    I'm not using this as an excuse but this sure is part of it. No denying that.

BTW, I'll stick to politics. And since you like to pull the race card alot, please read this.

FactCheck.org : Newt’s Faulty Food-Stamp Claim
    i get tired of hearing people blame cops for profiling them. "this cop only pulled me over because i was black........" but then you got arrested for having a suspended license, no insurance and having weed in your pocket.

More food stamps under Bush, ok?. Black people are strong supporters of social programs, yet they hate Bush and love Obama. I know someone who works at the welfare office, you know where most of the food stamps go here? to the soldiers in ft benning. Obama still hasnt diverted sequestration, we're about to have even more soldiers jobless and looking for work because we have a president who will allow our military to shrink because he would rather "make it rain" on green energy companies.

Quote Originally Posted by simontibbett View Post
    You're making it sound like every black person likes Obama and every black person lives in the projects. That thought process is racist.

To answer someone elses question, I think there was a 2% increase in black voters this year. Not all voted for Obama but it was over half.
    "over half", it was 97% last time and 93% this time.

Senior Member | IA Veteran Catnip's Avatar

So you neg rep me for fun and giggles in a site where I buy/sell/trade therefore my rep matters.
    That's inmature.
    So, you don't know the difference in reputation points and an actual reputation? Are you legally retarded or have you and your family been able to keep it under wraps this long? (Let me guess, it's probably because white people think all minorities are stupid, so labelling you legally retarded would mean "we" would have to lable everyone who is a minority retarded?)

Inmate - Immature. Not inmature.
    '92 C2500 6.5 Turbo Diesel | '96 240sx

Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    "over half", it was 97% last time and 93% this time.
    Well I heard something else then.

lol awkward....

Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar

Actually I looked it up again, I apologize, I was thinking of the Latino vote.

Certified Gearhead

1 of 6 Americans are on food stamps now.

1.....of.....6 which is roughly 49 million people....

O and Gubment cell phones.

This is the part that gets me. I know of a few people in New Orleans that have 5 Gubment cell phones......5.....cell phones.....thats one less than 6 cell phones! If you dont have a job, more than likely you dont need a cell phone. Some also sell their food stamps for drug money. Someone tell my why this is a good system!

Also, if unemployment is going down under Baraka Flocka, then why is the number of Americans on food stamps rising?

/rant waiting on libtard response

Quote Originally Posted by WAT TURBO? View Post
    1 of 6 Americans are on food stamps now.

1.....of.....6 which is roughly 49 million people....

O and Gubment cell phones.

This is the part that gets me. I know of a few people in New Orleans that have 5 Gubment cell phones......5.....cell phones.....thats one less than 6 cell phones! If you dont have a job, more than likely you dont need a cell phone. Some also sell their food stamps for drug money. Someone tell my why this is a good system!

Also, if unemployment is going down under Baraka Flocka, then why is the number of Americans on food stamps rising?

/rant waiting on libtard response
    We all agree that some take advantage of the system, What is your point?

Obama is both black and white...

So you're saying more black people voted then white people sin fix?

If all the white people voted for Romney and all the black people voted for Obama then that is just sad. So you're saying that all the moochers pawned off some food stamps so they can get gas money to vote?

Sorry for my lack of un important statistics and random home made YouTube videos.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
    <3 Catnipples

We all agree that some take advantage of the system, What is your point?
    Don't feed the trolls. Anyone who has "libtard" in their lexicon isn't smart enough to comprehend an educated rebuttal. His post is obviously nothing more than regurgitated spin he read on the blaze or heard from his buddies. Zero depth involved.

NIKON Squad member 01

I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

hang a left, make a right and you're there

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    It has nothing to do with race or racism, thats what you and every other bleeding heart racism defender fails to understand. It's not about Obama being black..... i dont care that Obama is black........ i care that Obama is a fucking moron who has done nothing. I am acknowledging that minorities support Obama because he is black. How is it racist for me to observe racism???? I guess Martin Luther king was the most racist mother fucker on the planet, he should have just kept his mouth shut and kept drinking from the "colored" water fountain. Pointing out racism is racist i guess...... or does that only apply to white people?

If you want to change the evil white mans opinion of minorities, youre not going to do it with your crybaby bullshit about how everyone looks down on you. Fix your own fucking communities... fix your own shit. There's a reason jails are filled up with minorities..... there's a reason your crime rate is so much higher.... thats what bothers people, its not the color of your skin. Minorities are not innocent bystanders in the racism struggle we have going in america. You contribute to the negative stereotypes. If black people spent half the effort bitching about racism towards telling their fucking kids to pull their pants up and that stealing is wrong.... nobody would have anything to complain about. It's not your skin, its your fucking culture you retarded fuck.

The thing about white people..... we dont like white trash trailer park racist hillbillies either. I dont like any low life person regardless of what color they are. It angers me more to see shitty white people. But unlike you..... i treat my own color with the same level of scrutiny i would anyone else. Right or wrong.... black people unite. Racism is alive and well in america and it's because of minorities feeling the need to revolt against "white america".

Im an asshole to everyone, but everytime im an asshole to black people its called racism. Newsflash black people, minorities... mexicans.. anyone......... this is part of EQUALITY!!!!!!!! i am not reserving any judgment of you because of your skin color. Obama is a shitty president... probably the worst ever..... if he was white... nobody would be arguing with me, but for some reason im not allowed to insult the poor black man, get over yourself you fucking crybabies. Nobody hates you because youre black.
    once again you tried to mask it but you just let it all out at the end there lol, looks like a nerve was struck there, im not going to get down to your level of ignorance by replying similar how you did, i just have two questions and be honest:

1) how many black friends do you have?
    2) if any of your offsprings decided to date a black person, would you be okay with it??

and all this is expected from white people in the south, so it's no surprise at all to me, like i said when something is drilled into your head since you are a kid, it becomes part of you

Quote Originally Posted by Franco Tirador View Post
    once again you tried to mask it but you just let it all out at the end there lol, looks like a nerve was struck there, im not going to get down to your level of ignorance by replying similar how you did, i just have two questions and be honest:

1) how many black friends do you have?
    2) if any of your offsprings decided to date a black person, would you be okay with it??
    20ish.
    i myself want to date a black person.

you're guilty of your own accusations and your posts drip with racism. You assume every white person you talk to had Robert E Lee as a grandfather. You realize that our country went to war with itself over slavery and the side that didnt want slavery won? You ignore honest criticisms based on the notion that everyone giving them is a racist. People cannot have expectations of minorities without being racist. I have relatives from Delaware, Illinois and Florida, i assure you that my family influence isnt the pickup driving, rebel flag flying, negro hating honkies that you envision when you pawn yourself off to be some advocate of equality.

I dated a black chick in college. She let me hit dat ass, since I'm white it was my first time.

True story.

BTW: Happened under the Georgia State basketball court bleachers. GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!

you did not answer the second question

Senior Member | IA Veteran Catnip's Avatar

Did you not read his response at all?

I swear, the representation here is sad.
    '92 C2500 6.5 Turbo Diesel | '96 240sx

I do not want kids. It is hard for me to answer a question from a parental perspective since one of the only things in life i am sure about is that i do not wish to raise children. With that said, i will attempt. The thought of having a daughter dating anyone.. with any colored penis scares the shit out of me, because i remember how stupid and clueless the fathers of every girl i have ever dated was. If a guy pulled up to my house to pick up my white daughter and it was a polite, well spoken, well dressed and respectful black person, i would have no issue aside from what i've already stated. If a white or black person pulled up to my house with music blazing, walked up to my door with sagging pants and said something to me along the lines of "what up g, where (insert female name here) be?" i would probably throw him off of my front porch.

If i had a son, i would have no problem with him running though black girls like he was Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.... as long as he used protection.

I know this is the typical evil white man stereotype.... the ole "get ur black penises away from my white daughter" , i'm familiar, ive seen the Dave Chappelle skits, but it really isnt an issue to me.

I feel this is a good experience we're sharing here. Feel free to seek my insight on any other white stereotypes.

I created a thread for you in off topic... so we cease from cluttering the political forum.
    Last edited by Sinfix_15; 11-09-2012 at 10:22 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12