Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: IA's OFFICIAL 10/16/2012 Debate Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by .blank cd View Post
    The moderator never changed what she said post debate. she just acknowledged what she said. Romney tried to set Obama up for the okey doke, Obama and Crowley called him out.
    I think they call the dance, backtracking...

Just barely 20-30 mins post debate that she said this... I was watching it live when she did.

Like I said before, this doesn't change anything she said. LOL

NIKON Squad member 01

I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post
    you know i dont really take issue with the ORIGINAL statement Obama made. He did allude to freedom of speech being the cause , paraphrasing , he said something about we denouce anyone who speaks ill of anothers religion of something.

The problem i have is the 10 days afterward, where his administration, UN ambassador, Carney, Clinton, and then Obama himself on the view and at the UN outright stated it was a protest or youtube video that caused it all.

That my friend, is the problem.

they are either
    A) Incompetent
    B) Lying.
    They are both.

Obama tried to throw Hillary under the bus before the debate but when he found out he would be exposed as the Chief Exec. of the War on Women and lose women votes, he recanted. Now that he's come out and said that he's responsible, they are going to have a field day on next week's debate. Why the coverup? Why the deceit?

Again, if Obama meant that Libya was a terror attack why did he and his entire admin change their story and make up a protest about a video? It took 2 weeks and several several people and reports coming to surface before them to actually tell part of the truth.

No it doesn't. Other than the fact that Mitt Romney was 100% percent correct; which was very obviously construed to the American public as if he was not.

You know what I don't get .blank, is that you're a man of science who refuses to see the overwhelming evidence that Obama is has no idea how this country works nor know how to get its economy running again. It's not even remotely questionable... but you don't have to hear it from me... Here is someone from your kin.

What's this got to do with this forum? Well, it just shows that science is as exactly it should be. Republicans/Conservatives know the practical applications of the economy and policies in regards to order and structure while Democrats/Liberals are more educated and the dreamers. Meaning, it's nice to have dreams... but when it actually comes to real world application, Republicans KNOW how to make it practical.

Quote Originally Posted by nelson9995 View Post
    I hate how you lie to our faces about something we all saw. You clearly dislike Obama. Romney was ridiculized when the moderator said yes he did when Obama said "repeat that". where you jerking off when this happened? Romney got red and choked. Come on man.

If you watched this debate Romney was brought out like what he is.... A hypocrite...
    How are you against Obamacare when you did the same in Mass... How are you against the bailing of GM when Romney accepted a bailout of I believe 40 millions in 2002 to save his company. He was shown as what he is... A HYPOCRITE. Obama clearly took this one home.
    Hypocrite? From a Democrat? Not likely.

3 weeks from now I am going to be laughing, when Obama gets reelected and make a thread titled "I Told You So". I highly doubt, that the rest of the 53% will vote for Romney

AFA HOLLYWOOD PREMIER LEAGUE EST. 1998

Quote Originally Posted by C230K View Post
    3 weeks from now I am going to be laughing, when Obama gets reelected and make a thread titled "I Told You So". I highly doubt, that the rest of the 53% will vote for Romney
    Obama is going to lose the election, and lose big.

You heard it here first.

lol... i will laugh too

I will open my own company really soon actually and show break down to you how a company is ran without taking advantage of people like Romney did. Call me as stupid as you want... I know for a fact I have more opportunity in finding better jobs than you, all day long. You wouldn't survive being thrown in a country out of your language, learn the language, make a career, start a business, and get as far as I have. You don't know me... You got shit on me...

You don't know my experience or qualifications. Don't insult me saying I'm the 47%. I understand that many of those people really do temporarily need it and many are taking advantage of it.

Accept it or not. You are a hardcore Republican.
    Many more can agree.
    when you actually run your own business youll realize that many of the decisions you make affect other people. Not only do you have to feed yourself, you have to feed your employees, pay the bills, deal with costs, etc.

Right now, youre a peon, you have no idea how a business works. all you see is "rich" and "not rich". You think running a business is easy. You bash Romney who is a successful businessman. You are trashing Romney for the very system you are saying you want to use. That is why you are a waste of debate. You are so clueless and dumb you dont even know youre arguing against your own position.

Romney employed people and paid people salaries by investing in their companies. How many people do you employ?

thats what i thought
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Im not going to site here and predict who is going to win, because we still have 3 weeks to go and 1 debate. Its going to be close, it will not be a landslide either way IMO.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

when you actually run your own business youll realize that many of the decisions you make affect other people. Not only do you have to feed yourself, you have to feed your employees, pay the bills, deal with costs, etc.

Right now, youre a peon, you have no idea how a business works. all you see is "rich" and "not rich". You think running a business is easy. You bash Romney who is a successful businessman. You are trashing Romney for the very system you are saying you want to use. That is why you are a waste of debate. You are so clueless and dumb you dont even know youre arguing against your own position.

Romney employed people and paid people salaries by investing in their companies. How many people do you employ?

thats what i thought
    All this greatly depends on the type of business you are running. I am not looking to use the same system as Romney. There are different ways to get things done. Which is what I will demonstrate.

All this greatly depends on the type of business you are running. I am not looking to use the same system as Romney. There are different ways to get things done. Which is what I will demonstrate.
    You still didnt answer my question.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I will open my own company really soon actually and show break down to you how a company is ran without taking advantage of people like Romney did. Call me as stupid as you want... I know for a fact I have more opportunity in finding better jobs than you, all day long. You wouldn't survive being thrown in a country out of your language, learn the language, make a career, start a business, and get as far as I have. You don't know me... You got shit on me...

You don't know my experience or qualifications. Don't insult me saying I'm the 47%. I understand that many of those people really do temporarily need it and many are taking advantage of it.

Accept it or not. You are a hardcore Republican.
    Many more can agree.

This kid right here makes me giggle...

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteAccord View Post
    This kid right here makes me giggle...
    It is funny until you realize he actually believes what he types. At that point it is both sad and scary. I mean, this guy may actually reproduce.

its all talk. The capitalist system exists for all businesses. Whether youre a multimillionaire or a peon.

Seeing as I have owned a business, and worked for many small businesses myself, I KNOW how it works. you dont.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by C230K View Post
    Yeah, i'll be laughing too. I mean, it sure is hilarious to reelect a president who has tripled our debt and put millions of us out of a job.

Guys why are yall arguing about which idiot gets elected?

Romney: another bush trying to make his pockets fatter.

Obama: a total celebrity who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

Doesn't matter who gets elected were all fucked.

Watching the debate the other night it's obvious Obama will get elected again. Unless you want another busch is office?
    I'm voting for big bird or barney they know what's best.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
    <3 Catnipples

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    Yeah, i'll be laughing too. I mean, it sure is hilarious to reelect a president who has tripled our debt and put millions of us out of a job.
    It's happened before. Which isn't to say he was solely responsible, but yeah, it's happened before

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Quote Originally Posted by E36slide View Post
    Guys why are yall arguing about which idiot gets elected?

Romney: another bush trying to make his pockets fatter.

Obama: a total celebrity who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

Doesn't matter who gets elected were all fucked.

Watching the debate the other night it's obvious Obama will get elected again. Unless you want another busch is office?
    I'm voting for big bird or barney they know what's best.

All jokes aside..... a moron of this magnitude should be banned from infesting this section of the forum.

It's happened before. Which isn't to say he was solely responsible, but yeah, it's happened before

So funny to me when Obama supporters look down on Bush.... you realize that Obama TRIPLED Bush's worst deficit right? Bush went from a sub 200 billion deficit to right at a 500 billion deficit and people acted like the world was coming to an end, then Obama comes behind him and triples that "world coming to an end" deficit and Obama supporters are still like....

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

I'm sure you can go to great lengths rationalizing the errors of this presidency but it's time for me to head back to work. Something a lot more people will be able to say in a few more weeks when Obama is removed from office.

All jokes aside..... a moron of this magnitude should be banned from infesting this section of the forum.
    Dont be hard on yourself.

<3 Catnipples

If I had the power I would add you to the list also.

So funny to me when Obama supporters look down on Bush.... you realize that Obama TRIPLED Bush's worst deficit right? Bush went from a sub 200 billion deficit to right at a 500 billion deficit and people acted like the world was coming to an end, then Obama comes behind him and triples that "world coming to an end" deficit and Obama supporters are still like....

And were all like....."cool fucking story bro"

<3 Catnipples

I dont think anyone can rationally argue that Obama has not spent an ungodly amount of money and achieved little for it. I think bush WORSE spending year was maybe a 400-500 billion deficit? Obama is 1 trillion + EVERY YEAR.

Bush inherited a surplus (that wasnt really a surplus) from clinton, but then we had 9/11 and an immediate recession when .com bubble burst. then Katrina.

you realize Obama has had no major terrorist attack or natural disaster YET.

The fact bush averaged 4-5% during his term despite those problems, is hard to argue against.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

I LOLed

Obama doesnt get all the blame, but he gets most of it. IMO his policies arent working. hes had 4 years and i dont think hes done enough
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Gallop poll today has Romney up 7 and for the first time this campaign a candidate has topped 50%.

Romney up 52-45.

I understand it is an outlier poll but Gallop is well respected and known to be pretty accurate. It is also the largest poll (2700 respondents) since the conventions.

Bob Beckel today on the five said "if these numbers are true, this is over, Obama has no chance".

Been in politics for 30-35 years and he said if a candidate is 7-8 points ahead with 2 weeks to go, hes never seen someone fall that fast in 2 weeks.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

This election season has been all over the place. This might be closer than I thought

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Bob Beckel today on the five said "if these numbers are true, this is over, Obama has no chance".

Been in politics for 30-35 years and he said if a candidate is 7-8 points ahead with 2 weeks to go, hes never seen someone fall that fast in 2 weeks.
    That is still an outlier poll that doesnt account for the debate on tuesday.

Obama needs to absolutely kill it on Monday if he wants to have a shot at winning this. The obvious coverup and/or ineptness over Benghazi will make that nearly impossible though.

Another thing I heard today, I believe it was on The Five, every time slot in every swing district in the country that was made available for political ads is already sold. The may really hurt Obama in districts he thought he had secured but are now in play and Romney owns the majority of the time slots.

This election season has been all over the place. This might be closer than I thought
    The terrible first debate then Benghazi has really hurt Obama bad.

lol... i will laugh too
    Im not going to site here and predict who is going to win, because we still have 3 weeks to go and 1 debate. Its going to be close, it will not be a landslide either way IMO.
    Romney will win by a large margin. Will be a short night for the poll results, also the Republicans will have 52 seats in the Senate.

Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    Romney will win by a large margin. Will be a short night for the poll results, also the Republicans will have 52 seats in the Senate.

He won't win if he doesn't take Ohio.

<3 Catnipples

Quote Originally Posted by E36slide View Post
    He won't win if he doesn't take Ohio.

Not true there are several paths without Ohio especially if PA falls.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Not true there are several paths without Ohio especially if PA falls.
    Last polls I saw, most of the swing states gave Obama a bump over Romney.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Last polls I saw, most of the swing states gave Obama a bump over Romney.
    But all of those were within the margin or error with the exception PA.

Quote Originally Posted by BanginJimmy View Post
    If I had the power I would add you to the list also.

That hurts. I actually do follow politics, i just dont flip off my asshole button when venturing to this section.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast