Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oh My WOW

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by tony
    The main thing I liked about Obama's speech is that it wasnt over the top, and he kind of reminded folks that look.. I'm not the answer to ALL of your problems, and resolution wont come overnight but I am going to work with you to get things done. It was almost as if he wanted people to remain grounded instead of letting their imaginations run free.
    COMPLETELY AGREEED
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan®
    Nah not even. theres not enough alcohol on the planet that would convince me to bang that chick.I wouldn't hit that with Magic Johnson's dick.....on second thought
    Epic Foxbody Thread Crew Member #10

a tru OG,.. ask somebody

I think I was the only one in my family not in tears.. the moment is bittersweet but theres a long road ahead to get all emotional.

The main thing I liked about Obama's speech is that it wasnt over the top, and he kind of reminded folks that look.. I'm not the answer to ALL of your problems, and resolution wont come overnight but I am going to work with you to get things done. It was almost as if he wanted people to remain grounded instead of letting their imaginations run free.
    not trying to argue.. i agree.. but when before today, he WAS th eanswer to all of our problems.. he said he will "fix" everything.. I guess he will see how hard it will be now.. May God be with him and help him, for America!
    Jimmy Blair II
    www.Pinnacleracing.com
    01 Tahoe w/ 'sclade stuff
    99 Grand Cherokee

Patience Pays...

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy B
    not trying to argue.. i agree.. but when before today, he WAS th eanswer to all of our problems.. he said he will "fix" everything.. I guess he will see how hard it will be now.. May God be with him and help him, for America!
    I think he was just trying to get elected.. I knew a speech like this one was coming. Trust me on this, Obama is a LOT more conservative than people think.

a tru OG,.. ask somebody

I think he was just trying to get elected.. I knew a speech like this one was coming. Trust me on this, Obama is a LOT more conservative than people think.
    well, lets hope so! Politics suck anyway.. its a game of i got more dirt on you and can lie better, lol
    Jimmy Blair II
    www.Pinnacleracing.com
    01 Tahoe w/ 'sclade stuff
    99 Grand Cherokee

well his record is FAR left, but, he has started leaning toward the middle on some things.

Time will tell
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

yall talk bad as much as ya want! he won and i saw yet another peice of american history!

Blacc Panther member

this is the only thing I'm going to post in this thread.

its funny how not only transaxle but others have so many "choice" words for Obama and his camp and what he can't do.. who he is.. and what he wont do.. if you hate him so much.. leave and come bacc in 4 years... YOU DIDNT RUN for president. You probably can't handle the pressure... and let alone posses the intellect to do so.. The MAN.. notice i said MAN won.. not blacc man.. negro.. my ***** obama or nothing like that.. the MAN won... either way this economy is already ROYALLY FUCCED...its going to take more then Obama's term and the next presidents term to remotely fix this...we can just sit and wait and watch how the world unfolds in these last and evil days...

Public Enemy #1

Quote Originally Posted by Dracc
    this is the only thing I'm going to post in this thread.

its funny how not only transaxle but others have so many "choice" words for Obama and his camp and what he can't do.. who he is.. and what he wont do.. if you hate him so much.. leave and come bacc in 4 years... YOU DIDNT RUN for president. You probably can't handle the pressure... and let alone posses the intellect to do so.. The MAN.. notice i said MAN won.. not blacc man.. negro.. my ***** obama or nothing like that.. the MAN won... either way this economy is already ROYALLY FUCCED...its going to take more then Obama's term and the next presidents term to remotely fix this...we can just sit and wait and watch how the world unfolds in these last and evil days...
    I will agree to this. I started this arguement for the people who preached, the Historical day of a Black man winning! I would be all for it, if a good choice of a black man won! I am not hating on the race, hating on the "man"! Also yeah i know i could not run for president, theres probably not a soul on here that could. Also i agree its going to take many many years to fix the economy. Thats why it pisses me off when you see/hear people say Obama is the solution. ANything bush did to help wont be seen for a few years, then most will credit it for Obama. Then anything he does again wont be seen for a few years, and either get credit or scrutinized for the next man!

Blacc Panther member

Quote Originally Posted by TransAxle
    I will agree to this. I started this arguement for the people who preached, the Historical day of a Black man winning! I would be all for it, if a good choice of a black man won! I am not hating on the race, hating on the "man"! Also yeah i know i could not run for president, theres probably not a soul on here that could. Also i agree its going to take many many years to fix the economy. Thats why it pisses me off when you see/hear people say Obama is the solution. ANything bush did to help wont be seen for a few years, then most will credit it for Obama. Then anything he does again wont be seen for a few years, and either get credit or scrutinized for the next man!

point taken... Bush will remain hated by people because of a senseless war as they say but in the same token.. if we didnt invade Iraq.. dont you think they would have attacced us? or something worst the semptember 11th happen? Baracc can not remove all military influence from the "sandbox" because they are now our property.. we have destroyed everything there just to build it up with our name money

Public Enemy #1

point taken... Bush will remain hated by people because of a senseless war as they say but in the same token.. if we didnt invade Iraq.. dont you think they would have attacced us? or something worst the semptember 11th happen? Baracc can not remove all military influence from the "sandbox" because they are now our property.. we have destroyed everything there just to build it up with our name money
    AGREE 100%! I have been saying the same thing, if you take us out, another Sadam will step up, and the world will step back 10 years! And all those people who have died for this senseless war, will have died for nothing. I think Bush should be held as one of the greatest presidents ever for having the courage to go after a a nation/terrorist after they killed almost 1000 of our people on our soil. Not doing what clinton did in 92 and just going to the table to "talk it over!"

Blacc Panther member

AGREE 100%! I have been saying the same thing, if you take us out, another Sadam will step up, and the world will step back 10 years! And all those people who have died for this senseless war, will have died for nothing. I think Bush should be held as one of the greatest presidents ever for having the courage to go after a a nation/terrorist after they killed almost 1000 of our people on our soil. Not doing what clinton did in 92 and just going to the table to "talk it over!"

I can't agree with you completelly but I can say this.. bush will go down in history... as the worst president not because of the war.. but because he's an idiot plane and simple. You can't get better quotes from joe dirt himself.. but he's a dumb texas rednecc.. they dont bacc down from anyway.. now with that said I commend him for standing for what he believes in.. JUST LIKE BARACC... and as far as clinton.. he did what was good for the country at that time... think about it.. the economy was booming.. no war... hell.. I remember just driving on Fort Jaccson.. ( the army's largers training facility) with no checc points no MP's on gaurd.. just driving through.. so he did his JOB protecting the country at his best intrest.. and now because its not as safe to go outside like you used to you cant blame a man for time changing... people change.. time changes..

Nobody can original now days...

give up Transaxle.....its over you wasted a vote....accept it...

Public Enemy #1

Quote Originally Posted by JITB
    give up Transaxle.....its over you wasted a vote....accept it...
    lol i was just thinking the same thing! i go agree with stehpen on one thing, its hard arguing with people whos minds are made up!

The President is just a face for us to look at...
    You know better; next time will be a ban.

Blacc Panther member

Quote Originally Posted by §treet_§peed
    The President is just a face for us to look at...

stop trying to sound smart... rewording what i wrote lol hahaha

hey hey easy now. lol im about to go to sleep. i gotta get up and get ready to go get my share of the money since i got laid off yeasterday

Public Enemy #1

hey hey easy now. lol im about to go to sleep. i gotta get up and get ready to go get my share of the money since i got laid off yeasterday
    lol i have been doing the same this week. Its fucking hard to find a job. Didnt get laid off, but its getting dam close!

yeah shit sucks.. just bought a new house. just finished moving in sunday. o well my boss hated to do it but the word came form over his head. ah hell i new it was coming. time to go be a manager at taco hell i guess. starts off at like 20-24k a year is what they told me. im a shoe in. I'm legal and i have a HSD

Public Enemy #1

yeah shit sucks.. just bought a new house. just finished moving in sunday. o well my boss hated to do it but the word came form over his head. ah hell i new it was coming. time to go be a manager at taco hell i guess. starts off at like 20-24k a year is what they told me. im a shoe in. I'm legal and i have a HSD
    lol hell, i have tried all electronic places, and am going tomorrow to start applying at resturants!

lol hell, i have tried all electronic places, and am going tomorrow to start applying at resturants!
    its really not that hard i took on the responsibilities of being a supervisor for about 4 months at a previous job. all you have to do at taco hell is yell at beaners all day

Senior Member | IA Veteran VooDooXII's Avatar

In other news, I saw tits on Peachtree Street tonight...some girl was flashing out of the sunroof of some car...celebrating you know?

O rly? no pics? then GTFO!!!!

we need Bill Clinton back in office. honestly he was the true first black president... i mean think about it.... Played the saxaphone, smoked pot in the oval office, got head from ho's....

Blacc Panther member

we need Bill Clinton back in office. honestly he was the true first black president... i mean think about it.... Played the saxaphone, smoked pot in the oval office, got head from ho's....

go to hell sir

go to hell sir
    aww come on now... don't be like that you know you were like damn, Clinton is the man:idb:

hopefully the right one was chosen... dear God i hope so...

besides i don't considering getting head having sexual relations with the dumb whore

besides i don't considering getting head having sexual relations with the dumb whore
    im not the one to come in and correct other peoples spelling/grammar/conjugation/sentence structure but GOD DAMN..

Blacc Panther member

Quote Originally Posted by Frög
    im not the one to come in and correct other peoples spelling/grammar/conjugation/sentence structure but GOD DAMN..

this is true you are not the one because I've never seen you do it but Matt is making my head hurt.

Clinton was great on the budget if you only look at the final figures, but an utter failure everywhere else.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12