402. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mccain

204 50.75%
  • Obama

160 39.80%
  • I'm illegal, or don't vote

38 9.45%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mccain or Obama, this time with a poll!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by admin
    yes all cost are rising in the US yet our gov't has not taken any steps to help strengthen our economy - tell me one thing BUSH has done to help out the economy and don't even say stimulus checks b/c that was a joke. McCain is too busy saying Obama doesn't have experience to even explain his vision for our economy. his ads try to portray focus on his military background - guess what that is the least of most Americans worries after 8 years of same talk

again this goes back to rising cost - do you honestly think that is the main factor the US is outsourcing? if so you need to do a lot more research. health care/benefit cost are soring and outsourcing your workers to India gets you 3x the staff for le$$

drilling offshore will have not impact on our current oil price situation many economist have already debated this and we would see pennys at retail

you obviously don't get out of the country much - many other countries have private + gov't regulated healthcare and it works fine - its pretty easy to say it isn't the gov't job yet when i bring out outsourcing and high unemployment rates you say it is due to tax cuts

voucher system and no child left behind is a joke. do you know what it is costing us to allow inner city parents to choose to take their children to private school that you and i have to pay for? not to include my children would not have such luxury's b/c how much i make an where we live.

Mccain has no vision and has yet to explain what he plans on doing differently then our current administration who has gotten us in quite a pickle. I like Obama b/c he seems fresh and could POSSIBLY i say possibly b/c neither candidate are amazing, but I think he could bring major impact to the US.
    Very well stated.

On that note, there will never be a President that will solve all the problems. They can only offer us the best possible soultion that they feel will fix the prob.

Release the Kracken! Total_Blender's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by redGT
    1.Rising costs of? Kinda open ended

2. Did you know that more jobs are actually lost every yet to the advancement of technology then simple lay offs due to economic down turn?

May be true overall but not necessarily true in every sector; outsourcing and downsizing are still legitimate concerns.

3.Outsourcing really has nothing to do with the republican party. If anything it really has more to do with the Dems as they want to Continue to raise corporate tax rates in the U.S. when we are already the country with the 2nd highest corporate tax rates. Not to mention unions discourage companies from hiring people here.

4.Oil Prices. I mean come on seriously. You honestly still think that the price of oil is on Bush and the Republican party? .

Most of McCains advisors are former oil lobbiests. And much of the speculation driving the oil market right now has to do with Bush's foreign policy blunders.

5.Education-That I'll give you. But I like McCain's idea on vouchers so that you can go where ever you want

Why should there even be bad schools at all? Vouchers are just a band-aid fix, we need to bring all schools that recieve federal money up to level.

6.-Healthcare-I'll give you this one also but I like McCain's idea on $5,000 tax rebate for health care

Do people who really need healthcare have over $5k of tax liability? I know I need healthcare and I don't have that much tax liability.

7.-War-Eh.....not even gonna go here.
    Neither candidate will end the war immediately, thats for sure.

The Roman Wardog The_ CaneCorso's Avatar

Do you think black ppl would vote for mccain OR just for obama because of his skin color?

IA KING

Quote Originally Posted by AirMax95
    Very well stated.

On that note, there will never be a President that will solve all the problems. They can only offer us the best possible soultion that they feel will fix the prob.
    this is true - too much personal interest in politics which always leads to no end results; this is why very little ever gets done.

Quote Originally Posted by The_ CaneCorso
    Do you think black ppl would vote for mccain OR just for obama because of his skin color?
    That has been mentioned some many times, I am tired of seeing it. Whites are the same way with McCain. Some people actually followed what Obama did in Chicago, and isn't voting for him just cause he is half black.

IA KING

yes die hard republicans, conservatives and religious(christian), but i think that is probably a very small population. i do think race will play a major factor in his race though. i still think white America has a big issue with a black man running for president.

yes die hard republicans, conservatives and religious(christian), but i think that is probably a very small population. i do think race will play a major factor in his race though. i still think white America has a big issue with a black man running for president.
    .....black people, lol!

I still get scared when I take road trips, or even fly for business! White women grab their purse, and white men look at me like I don't belong! All the while I am in a freaking suit and tie!

mr2 guy

i think white america would have a problem with a black man running for most positions of power. just in some areas they have no control over it. im not afraid to say it, yes i am voting for obama because hes black. i think it would be interesting to see if he could dispell all the rumors and myths of a minority in control of the free world. it would be interesting to see how other countries react to this as well. im not saying hes the "holy grail" of candidates just because hes black, corruption lives everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by nuhustle
    i think white america would have a problem with a black man running for most positions of power. just in some areas they have no control over it. im not afraid to say it, yes i am voting for obama because hes black. i think it would be interesting to see if he could dispell all the rumors and myths of a minority in control of the free world. it would be interesting to see how other countries react to this as well. im not saying hes the "holy grail" of candidates just because hes black, corruption lives everywhere.
    Aye buddy throw on that flame suit.

i dont know who im voting for at all, i dont consider myself a racist in any way or fashion. i had been leaning towards obama, just didnt like the fact that he will not be sworn in under the bible but i heard this, yesterday morning and true or false its still kinda freaky to listen to

www.atlah.org/broadcast/ndnr07-28-08.html

http://www.youtube.com/v/4FCNKwHRCQM

2006 mustang gt
    gears
    bolt-ons

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by onebadgt
    i had been leaning towards obama, just didnt like the fact that he will not be sworn in under the bible but i heard this, yesterday morning and true or false its still kinda freaky to listen to

http://www.youtube.com/v/4FCNKwHRCQM
    Obama is a smart man. He knows how foolish the bible really is, and can admit it with no regret.

Quote Originally Posted by meepnork
    Obama is a smart man. He knows how foolish the bible really is, and can admit it with no regret.
    thats all personal opinion, but the bible being foolish hope that opinon pays off for you in the long run!

2006 mustang gt
    gears
    bolt-ons

Banned

thats all personal opinion, but the bible being foolish hope that opinon pays off for you in the long run!
    You're right, It is a personal opinion. But since I'm a man of science I know what's reality and what's fiction. I know exactly what will happen to me in the long run. I'll eventually decompose, and my remains will eventually be absorbed by the soil. Then, nothing.

You're right, It is a personal opinion. But since I'm a man of science I know what's reality and what's fiction. I know exactly what will happen to me in the long run. I'll eventually decompose, and my remains will eventually be absorbed by the soil. Then, nothing.
    Silly question, but from scientific belief, where did we come from?

Not being a smart ass, but asking seriously.

IA KING

Not being a smart ass, but asking seriously.
    you see he hasn't posted a response - its b/c god struck him down

ya right - honestly

http://www.atlah.org/broadcast/ndnr07-28-08.html

I am watching this right now laughing my ass off. Boycott CNN; ABC; CBS; NBC, and the Ny Times? What news source does that leave the people with? FOX?

A Black chruch guy telling people not to support the Black churches. Has anyone told him he's a Black church guy? I don't think he knows

Banned

First you have to understand what we're exactly made of. Our composition. Of course you have people believing we're made of magical minerals that's only found here, on planet Earth. Well, when you look at it through a set of well educated eyes you come to realize that not everything can be that simple.

The origin of 'humans' would clearly take us back millions of years. Mutation, evolution, time. There are tons of factors that played a roll. You may throw the 'how do you know' comment but here's an answer. If you conduct a devolution experiment you will clearly see that we have secret parts in our dna that allow us to hack into our past. I'm going to take a guess and say you're a believer of God and Jesus Christ. You want to know why I don't and why I choose not to? What did it for me was the realization that the world looks exactly like it would if there were no God.

First you have to understand what we're exactly made of. Our composition. Of course you have people believing we're made of magical minerals that's only found here, on planet Earth. Well, when you look at it through a set of well educated eyes you come to realize that not everything can be that simple.

The origin of 'humans' would clearly take us back millions of years. Mutation, evolution, time. There are tons of factors that played a roll. You may throw the 'how do you know' comment but here's an answer. If you conduct a devolution experiment you will clearly see that we have secret parts in our dna that allow us to hack into our past. I'm going to take a guess and say you're a believe of God and Jesus Christ. You want to know why I don't and why I choose not to? What did it for me was the realization that the world looks exactly like it would if there were no God.
    I understand what we are said to be composed of. I have read too many books, which is why I question damn near everything.

I was solely interested in your response. I do believe in God, but I also seek knowledge from everywhere. I was raised in a Methodist church, went almost everyday of the week. Though, I always wondered other things. I understand also that people will lead you to believe what they want you to. Not bashing any theory, but I am still on a quest within myself to understand the "truth", whatever that is.

I hate to say it but I see so many black ppl with obama stickers on their cars and you KNOW they have never put a sticker of a president on there before. Just saying its what I see. I hope they vote because they like what they hear instead of his skin color!
    Last edited by The_ CaneCorso; 08-21-2008 at 10:23 PM.

IA KING

I hate t say it but I see so many blac ppl with obama stickers on their cars and you KNOW they have never put a sticker of a president on there before. Just saying its what I see. I hope they vote because they like what they hear instead of his skin color!
    thats true but poll # have always told a different story - hopefully they will all make it to the polls to make a difference.

http://www.atlah.org/broadcast/ndnr07-28-08.html

This guy is great!

Oprah is the anti christ,
    Obama is Hitler!
    Why can't we vote for this guy?

I hate to say it but I see so many black ppl with obama stickers on their cars and you KNOW they have never put a sticker of a president on there before. Just saying its what I see. I hope they vote because they like what they hear instead of his skin color!
    for real...its scary to think that ppl will vote with nothing more than skin color being the reason for the vote. i would rather those ppl not vote at all.

Quote Originally Posted by japan4racing
    for real...its scary to think that ppl will vote with nothing more than skin color being the reason for the vote. i would rather those ppl not vote at all.
    according to an Obama supporter that is only because you are racist and hate black people.

another thing that bothers me about obama is that he want to take away all handguns, and the right to bear arms. thats bull**** that i dont agree with!

2006 mustang gt
    gears
    bolt-ons

It will be interesting to see the Obama/Biden stance on the USA PATRIOT act since Obama opposes it and Biden supports it. Hopefully Biden will come around to opposing it. Biden is also in favor of penalizing people for illegally downloading/filesharing/etc. So from a civil liberties standpoint, he's a douchenozzle

Obama 08!!
    cars
    integra 90 ls
    integra 92 gsr b20v turbo
    integra 00 ls
    infiniti i35 02

Mccain 53 46.49%
    Obama 52 45.61%
    I'm illegal, or don't vote 9 7.89%

HAHAHAHAHAHA I love it! A red state and obama is almost a tie!

You know what the best part is

All these republicans are losing their jobs and houses because they voted for BUSH!!!!

TWICE! ROFLMAO

In '08, show the dems and reps you are fed up with the way they run the contry and VOTE INDEPENDANT!

Quote Originally Posted by nuhustle
    WOW the ONLY reason your voting for him is because he is black.. So if the anti christ was black would you vote for him?

Quote Originally Posted by BanginJimmy
    according to an Obama supporter that is only because you are racist and hate black people.
    I think they are using that as a cop out because they ONLY are voting because of his skin color.

I think they are using that as a cop out because they ONLY are voting because of his skin color.

this is exactly what it is. It is a way to their own racism on someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Clegger
    HAHAHAHAHAHA I love it! A red state and obama is almost a tie!
    And when you look at a larger sample you get McCain 44% Obama 45%

that isnt good considering this is during the highly publicisized convention. McCain should also expect a large push with his VP nomination and the republican convention.

You know what the best part is

All these republicans are losing their jobs and houses because they voted for BUSH!!!!
    Actually they are losing thier houses because they couldnt afford them to begin with. How many times did we hear the "200K mortgages for only $700 a month" adds on TV? Only idiots were allowing themselves to be taken advantage of.

Quote Originally Posted by BanginJimmy
    And when you look at a larger sample you get McCain 44% Obama 45%

that isnt good considering this is during the highly publicisized convention. McCain should also expect a large push with his VP nomination and the republican convention.
    You really think the people on here are actually watching the democratic convention. Even if the numbers arn't that good. With this white power KKK Gun Loving state of GA Obama shouldnt even have any numbers rofl thats why its so funny. If he is affecting peoples votes and decisions in a state like GA, he is definitely doing something right.

He is going to smash the electoral votes this year

You really think the people on here are actually watching the democratic convention. Even if the numbers arn't that good. With this white power KKK Gun Loving state of GA Obama shouldnt even have any numbers rofl thats why its so funny. If he is affecting peoples votes and decisions in a state like GA, he is definitely doing something right.

He is going to smash the electoral votes this year
    thats the most rediculous thing i have ever heard, if hes affecting peoples votes its because they have a mind and likes his position on politics so choose to vote for him. there not one minded like people who would say some white power kkk bull****!

but on another note i agree with the gun loving comment lol

2006 mustang gt
    gears
    bolt-ons

it will be close McCain FTMFW!!!!!!!

McCain all the way.....of course I am in the military and I feel that he by far has the intestinal fortitude to take on the white house and the United States......

long story short if u want to see 4 more years of bush. vote mcain. change obama. the way how things are going now. i dont like it so i vote for change.
    cars
    integra 90 ls
    integra 92 gsr b20v turbo
    integra 00 ls
    infiniti i35 02

Patience Pays...

Quote Originally Posted by japan4racing
    Like the fact that there are JUST as many voting against Obama cause he is black as there is voting FOR Obama for the exact same reason? Yeah it is scary...

another thing that bothers me about obama is that he want to take away all handguns, and the right to bear arms. thats bull**** that i dont agree with!
    Wow are you serious? Do you read and cross check facts before posting bs?

Whats even more interesting is in the other thread McSame supporters are for illegal wiretaps in the name of security.. but don't take away our guns! Nobody, especially Obama is going to change the 2nd Amendment, turn the media off and do your own research.

i voted for obama for my own reasons..

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast