Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: New Member introduction!!!!!!

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Halfshaft5 halfshaft5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Spring City, Tennessee
    Age
    50
    Posts
    205
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Thats cool!!! Like I said it will not happen again. I will not get time to post up until tonight anyway for the hi-speed connection at home for the pics. Whats the limit on pic size for the forum. Did not see it stated in the rules. I could have over looked it though, I have been known to do that too. LEt me know, thanks and God Bless.
    Michael
    93 RX7 Silver R1 Rebuilt title, mod'd w/ more to come
    93 Montego Blue Touring like new car for sale...
    06' MazdaSpeed6 turbo,6sp, AWD
    03' Chevy 2500HD Dmax, Ally 482.6 @ wheels

  2. #2
    **H.I.D KING** Nitro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    STMN GA
    Posts
    13,091
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by halfshaft5
    Thats cool!!! Like I said it will not happen again. I will not get time to post up until tonight anyway for the hi-speed connection at home for the pics. Whats the limit on pic size for the forum. Did not see it stated in the rules. I could have over looked it though, I have been known to do that too. LEt me know, thanks and God Bless.
    Michael

    sa'll good bro......relax....great to have u

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!