Results 1 to 40 of 383

Thread: Hi, browsing thru from INC....

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    I can has swagger? TeeJay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Charlotte
    Age
    46
    Posts
    12,782
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OvErMiNd
    The thread's purpose was to introduce herself and I welcomed her to IA.

    Now how is that off topic again?

    because that was the topic like 8 or 9 pages ago!! now whos
    Quote Originally Posted by Rican219
    I put puto in my iphone and it changed it to Brett....wtf?!

  2. #2
    the IA 'pot head' OvErMiNd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East ATL
    Age
    39
    Posts
    489
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by driver®
    because that was the topic like 8 or 9 pages ago!! now whos
    Which was the original topic that was changed by post whores like you = D



    I need to go soak up the four inches of water in my trunk now = /

    1970 Datsun 240z w/ l28et swap - Current project
    2001 Honda s2000 - SOLD!
    1999 SC'd Chevy Silverado - Stolen
    1991 JDM RX-7 R1 - SOLD

  3. #3
    I can has swagger? TeeJay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Charlotte
    Age
    46
    Posts
    12,782
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OvErMiNd
    Which was the original topic that was changed by post whores like you = D



    I need to go soak up the four inches of water in my trunk now = /
    gtfo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rican219
    I put puto in my iphone and it changed it to Brett....wtf?!

  4. #4
    the IA 'pot head' OvErMiNd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East ATL
    Age
    39
    Posts
    489
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by driver®
    gtfo.
    Okay....when are we running them? > = )


    1970 Datsun 240z w/ l28et swap - Current project
    2001 Honda s2000 - SOLD!
    1999 SC'd Chevy Silverado - Stolen
    1991 JDM RX-7 R1 - SOLD

  5. #5
    Rutspeed/b00b CreW BTLFED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Belview Insane Asylum
    Age
    49
    Posts
    30,776
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OvErMiNd
    Which was the original topic that was changed by post whores like you = D



    I need to go soak up the four inches of water in my trunk now = /
    Pull the plug in the spare tire well and walk away.
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

    --Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

    Generally I don't count past 10.

  6. #6
    the IA 'pot head' OvErMiNd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East ATL
    Age
    39
    Posts
    489
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BTLFED
    Pull the plug in the spare tire well and walk away.

    Yeah, I really should just leave them out, but the humidity....


    idk, I shouldn't of gutted the car!

    1970 Datsun 240z w/ l28et swap - Current project
    2001 Honda s2000 - SOLD!
    1999 SC'd Chevy Silverado - Stolen
    1991 JDM RX-7 R1 - SOLD

  7. #7
    Rutspeed/b00b CreW BTLFED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Belview Insane Asylum
    Age
    49
    Posts
    30,776
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OvErMiNd
    Yeah, I really should just leave them out, but the humidity....


    idk, I shouldn't of gutted the car!
    Eh....I probably would too if I owned one hahaha!
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

    --Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

    Generally I don't count past 10.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!