Originally Posted by HeyItsSkeero Lol you don't want none of the CR-V. Haha. I'll be watching for that teggy then. LOL sad thing is it would smoke me more than likely. I have a CRV cluster in mine though if that counts.
Originally Posted by oneSLOWex LOL sad thing is it would smoke me more than likely. I have a CRV cluster in mine though if that counts. hey me too. wanna race?
Originally Posted by Patterson hey me too. wanna race? LULz where did you get that from?
Originally Posted by Patterson hey me too. wanna race? that was me that was with bill that day btw
18x9 +24 18x10+22
Originally Posted by lanning that was me that was with bill that day btw :idb:
Originally Posted by oneSLOWex maybe some people like tasting teh dookiez?
Originally Posted by lanning that was me that was with bill that day btw Aww hell. well it was nice to meet you. Yall look cute together
Originally Posted by Patterson Aww hell. well it was nice to meet you. Yall look cute together i will kill you fool
Originally Posted by Patterson Aww hell. well it was nice to meet you. Yall look cute together preciate it, now if i could just get him to put out more often
Originally Posted by lanning preciate it, now if i could just get him to put out more often Oh noez to much homo up in hurrrrr thread :
Originally Posted by oneSLOWex LOL sad thing is it would smoke me more than likely. I have a CRV cluster in mine though if that counts. Haha, I love driving it. It's comfy. Originally Posted by 5thgenlevi nice si Thanks man!
Forum Rules