welcome
welcome
welcome
clean truck
Good evening sir, did you know that thousands of my potential children died on your daughters face last night !?
welcome.
Went to the carrollton meet. had a pretty good time.
small turn out though..
welcome man
Nice truck bro. Ive seen you around. Welcome to IA.
i like it bro, my girl has a 92'
welcome
goin goin gone!!!
Its good to hear all the kind words, thanks guys.
oh, and i'll be at the carrollton meet friday.
Nice truck, i love the early ninties mini-truckin look!
welcome man nice truck
1990 Mustang Coupe...turbo lq4 through the glide
what up and welcome i also am new to the villarica area
hey bud that is a really clean truck. I am friends with andrew and them and i saw it at the varsity meet the other day. I was in the blue mr2.
Whats up man? weren't you at IA today?
ScottyS10
I saw this truck on Craigslist a few months ago. I think I called about it. Looks good.
welcome