Thread: Anybody have an s10 blazer

CAN YU HEAR ME NOW?? BanginBlazer's Avatar

Wink Anybody have an s10 blazer

i was just seeing how many ppl in atlanta have a modified chevy blazer or am i the only one who thinks these cars are half way decent but no worries soon to be putting dual exhaust and 2 15s in the back for competitons. but i am new to this forum so lemme know if you are a blazer fan. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BanginBlazer View Post
    i was just seeing how many ppl in atlanta have a modified chevy blazer or am i the only one who thinks these cars are half way decent but no worries soon to be putting dual exhaust and 2 15s in the back for competitons. but i am new to this forum so lemme know if you are a blazer fan. thanks
    i just sold my 98 4 door 4/5 dropped on 20 inch boss 338's

i have a BADFAWKINASS box that was custom built for a blazer and a single 12 that takes 1500rms for sale that i had in my truck, click the link in my sig if your interested

word man thats whats up glad to see some one else with a blazer i am in the process of getting a completly new sound system after i sell my digital designs i wanna sell them quick ill post pics and stuff as i progress i am going to put c6 wheels on it and idk depends on height of car if i will drop it .. i am going to put 2 15s in the trunk and go for a 150db setup i would like to do a motorswap but that would be a ways down the road

that sucks u sold it but hey man.. do what u gotta do

IA Member

lol kinda funny we have the same user name. Sell that rarri wheel so we can put some bass in the ride! This would be a good place to list it I think, and your 2 10's. After that you can worry about wheels and engine. Subs always come first...

I have one. Its not really anything special, but I like it.

IA Member

it looks pretty nice to me, I would love to have some rims on the jeep

IA Member

legit car.