Results 1 to 32 of 32

Thread: Relax everyone, I'm here

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    In your soul
    Age
    56
    Posts
    71,805
    Rep Power
    130

    Default

    Ummm, welcome. I can't relax because I was never uptight to begin with. Also, if you aren't a sponser, you can't advertise. Just a heads up. But, welcome and enjoy. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!


  2. #2
    www.BatlGround.com Tracy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ATL
    Age
    49
    Posts
    19,636
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quickdodge®
    Ummm, welcome. I can't relax because I was never uptight to begin with. Also, if you aren't a sponser, you can't advertise. Just a heads up. But, welcome and enjoy. Later, QD.
    WTF??? He didn't advertise. OK, just a heads up...I see now. But just a heads up..he will be working here in March. So he'll be a sponsor....no worries as of yet since he is still in Miami for now.
    Val for president!

    Facebook.com/TracyATL

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!