how much for the injectors?????Originally Posted by Starrfire
how much for the injectors?????Originally Posted by Starrfire
Race Ready Developments Member #5
Rome Crew
damn yall realy jacked this thread didnt you
i hope u walk j/k
WANTED:
A Girl That is DTF for a PhD
i hope you motor blows againOriginally Posted by claybird
![]()
Race Ready Developments Member #5
Rome Crew
yes we did
and she only posted once so whateva?
lol
Race Ready Developments Member #5
Rome Crew
Fuck Rome.
Back to being stock and slow
fuck you bitch go suck a dick
your no better than the rest of us
go to hell dumb ass muther fucker
Race Ready Developments Member #5
Rome Crew
Never said I was... I just typed it, no reason. Don't let your pussy get too hurt. Wouldn't want you to go slit your wrist...Originally Posted by ducky1177
Well, actually, now that I brought it up.....
Back to being stock and slow
lmao
slit my wrist???
i guess rome makes me emo
and trash and stupid and a waste of life???
well your the dumb ass on a fucking forum thinking your better than other people because of where you live
thats pathetic
go get a life and gtfo!
Originally Posted by Motivation
Race Ready Developments Member #5
Rome Crew
Rome is like san fransico, even if you are from there, you shouldnt admit it![]()
97 DX Civic w/ H22 FS
oh and im not from rome and never lived in rome
from griffin ga
am i still trash and emo and whatever you want to call me?
fuck yall
Race Ready Developments Member #5
Rome Crew
Originally Posted by ducky1177
lol... I am from Griffin pretty much as well. Calm down sunshine... You need a tampon for that pussy? I never called you trash or anything... But you are sure assuming a lot... I just think it's funny watching people get so worked up so quickly...
Also, if you are not from Rome, or never lived in Rome... Why did you automatically think I was talking about you? Not to smart, are we?
Back to being stock and slow
dont admit from being from griffin
i am acually very smart
and i got friends from rome who get ragged all the time
and im in a great mood, not worked up at all
just letting you know how ignorant yall are on here for talking so much shit about rome
Race Ready Developments Member #5
Rome Crew
wth happen to this thread?
We wrecked it for fun. Claybird is from Rome. That's their hero. Lulz
97 DX Civic w/ H22 FS
some dickhead got on here thinking he was a badass cause he's not from rome
lol
oh well
Race Ready Developments Member #5
Rome Crew
Rome.....Originally Posted by ducky1177
runs*
![]()
lol... You think I thought I was a bad ass because I was not from Rome? LOLOriginally Posted by ducky1177
Also, you stated "I am acually very smart". I might have to disagree. (yes, I quoted the "acually") If you were, you would know the difference in "your" and "you're", just for starters. You also wouldn't be getting all defensive over something that didn't mean shit... But, sense you are getting all worked up no matter how much you say you aren't. It's quite entertaining. Take what you read over the internet with a grain of salt.![]()
Back to being stock and slow
clay is whose hero?
lmao
Race Ready Developments Member #5
Rome Crew
lmao
yall are pathetic
Race Ready Developments Member #5
Rome Crew
you=lmaoOriginally Posted by ducky1177
![]()
what???
Race Ready Developments Member #5
Rome Crew
'92 C2500 6.5 Turbo Diesel | '96 240sx
'92 C2500 6.5 Turbo Diesel | '96 240sx
Do you really have "run your car, not your mouth" in your signature? LOL....
Back to being stock and slow
i lol'dOriginally Posted by Motivation
'92 C2500 6.5 Turbo Diesel | '96 240sx
Originally Posted by cgEvan
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Back to being stock and slow
'92 C2500 6.5 Turbo Diesel | '96 240sx
Evan, xdavidscenex, and Ryan... Reps. lol
Back to being stock and slow
i am watch jo koy and laughing my ass off; not worrying about the ignorant shit you say
i am an english major so i know grammer very well
on the internet i type the way i speak
lol
thats about all i have to say to yall
Race Ready Developments Member #5
Rome Crew
Originally Posted by ducky1177
Buahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, I know you are not passing!!!
Back to being stock and slow
'92 C2500 6.5 Turbo Diesel | '96 240sx
and lmao
![]()
them pictures of clay doesnt count
Race Ready Developments Member #5
Rome Crew
^I dis-like you ..get a knife and run into it!
WANTED:
A Girl That is DTF for a PhD
sir....hate is a very strong word.Originally Posted by claybird
EDITED^
WANTED:
A Girl That is DTF for a PhD
thank youOriginally Posted by claybird
Originally Posted by xdavidscenex
lol...
Claybird- It's ok if you hate/dislike me... Because, I couldn't care less. I promise I have a lot of people that like me, I don't need stupid fucks like you to "approve" of me.![]()
Back to being stock and slow