Results 1 to 21 of 21

Thread: New Guy From SCF

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Public Enemy #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Kennesaw
    Posts
    11,300
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    cool full stock blcok and internals? so what low 400's at the ground if your at about 9-10psi?

  2. #2
    V8+Boost=Fun armyed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Atlanta/Baghdad
    Age
    43
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TransAxle
    cool full stock blcok and internals? so what low 400's at the ground if your at about 9-10psi?

    Around there probably a little less But she gets the job done when I need her too

    My car is my other wife. I don't spend as much time with either as I should, but when I do I drive them both crazy.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!