Results 1 to 27 of 27

Thread: new to IA

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Certified Gearhead 01CDMLUDER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    666
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JuStCrUzIn
    wow they really tried to break you in good! lol! sence your new you know you gotta let one of us :idb:your mom!
    key word "tried". they were actually pretty weak. but like alot douches on here they try to flame you instead of trying to help or answer your question.

  2. #2
    HIV+ HalfBaked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kennesaw
    Age
    42
    Posts
    14,345
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 01CDMLUDER
    key word "tried". they were actually pretty weak. but like alot douches on here they try to flame you instead of trying to help or answer your question.
    I see you've already figured out how Maniac is...


  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    14,924
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 01CDMLUDER
    key word "tried". they were actually pretty weak. but like alot douches on here they try to flame you instead of trying to help or answer your question.
    I only posted three times in this thread. And you think I was trying? Lolol. I wasn't trying to own anyone, just thought I would point out the obvious.

  4. #4
    Certified Gearhead 01CDMLUDER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    666
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maniac †
    I only posted three times in this thread. And you think I was trying? Lolol. I wasn't trying to own anyone, just thought I would point out the obvious.
    why would have to point out the obvious if its obvious? i ask a simple question and instead of answering it you post about how i should already know the answer. why would i even pay attention to reps before i joined the forum? its only something for members. i just wanted to know how you get them and what they mean.

  5. #5
    Senior Member NewGen33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Vinings, GA
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,196
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 01CDMLUDER
    key word "tried". they were actually pretty weak. but like alot douches on here they try to flame you instead of trying to help or answer your question.
    Who was trying to flame you. If your so new to this website where do you come off calling any of the members douches. Not a very good start for and a noob and like Maniac said not even going to get into it with you buddy. Wise up.

  6. #6
    I ride DUBS hondachik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Columbus
    Age
    41
    Posts
    4,303
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Lol...welcome
    28 . female . I has VTEC . hondachik .

    S.I.C. Chic (Split Image Customs II)

  7. #7
    Certified Gearhead 01CDMLUDER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    666
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NewGen33
    Who was trying to flame you. If your so new to this website where do you come off calling any of the members douches. Not a very good start for and a noob and like Maniac said not even going to get into it with you buddy. Wise up.
    that comment was aimed towards maniac. but they're quite a few douches on this site!but there's alot of nice people too. instead of just trying being an ass he could of just simply answered my question. i dont want to keep arguing with you guys b/c its like beating a dead horse not a very good start for a noob? why because i pointed out that there's douches on this site? why dont yall go read the rules and wise up?! everyone else... thanks for the welcomes!!!!!
    Last edited by 01CDMLUDER; 11-29-2007 at 12:29 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!