Quote Originally Posted by mx-5peed
talk to me like a regular person not like some internet punk with your smart ass comments n shyt.
Internet punk?

You have no idea what you're talking about. Do you type things down and not double read it before you post? I mean, we did learn that back in 3rd grade, remember? Always double check your work, but I guess after reading your posts its clear to me that 3rd grade was nothing more than a dream to you.

How pathetic for you to come on a forum that you know nothing about, acting like the badass that you're not. Expecting people to be afriad of you, your hood slang isn't impressing anyone. Its more, hurting you're reputation. You drive a Miata, which isn't a bad car if you are into certain car enthusiast events. Yet you know nothing about it, nor cars in general.

Here, check this out.

For all we know you're some wannabe Brain O'Conner thinking you will get respect by talking sh!t to everyone. Wrong, kid. You're not, how about you start off small? Like trying to impress your parent? I mean, you were the biggest mistake in both of their lives, coming up when it was only supposed to be a one night stand. I bet your face is tore the fuck up, cause of your mother trying to do one of those "do it yourself abortion" with a coat hanger.