Thread: 1998 Honda ek coupe (Stock)

IA Member

Default 1998 Honda ek coupe (Stock)

My super clean 1998 Honda Civic. It has 99k miles on the d16y8 vtec and will continue to go up. 5-speed tranny shifts perfect. Has spectre intake and apexi exhaust and the rest is stock. Also has NGK plugs and wires. She has no dents nor scratches and a recent clear coat touch up all around, so no faded paint. Has 17 inch wheels sitting on low profile tires. She has tinted windows and completely blacked out tail lights but are still legal along with brand new headlights. Cloth interior is in pretty good condition, has 2 tears in the visors but those can be easily replaced and they're not big at all. The exhaust is amazing! It's not loud and crappy sounding and isn't real quite, sounds just right! Has a new fiberglass hood that I personally hate and plan on replacing. Body is dent free and scratch free. Has new speakers all around and is wired for an amp.Cons:
    Rebuilt title. (Can't even tell it was wrecked)
    Fiberglass hood with a vent (I personally don't like it)
    Stock radio.
    Tires are half way through their life.
    2 chipped paint areas.
    Missing interior light cover.

My car is a daily driver and expect the same. Looking for a clean del sol or slammed civic. Nothing bagged or gas hog please unless it is a lifted truck. Just drove too Panama, Mexico City, and all through Alabama without any issues. I plan on taking on another 7.5 hour drive to Fayetteville North Carolina the 27,28,29 this month. I've never had a problem out of this car.

The title is rebuilt, also I have a bonded title through my insurance company because previous owner signed the title.but never registered it so sense we were not able to erase the name, we had to bond the title which basically saying the title is coming back on our name and erases previous owners name off title. The title won't be back for 3 weeks @@BUT@@ I have an envelope of a few papers provided by the tag office and Georgia Department of Revenues saying that the car is legal to drive until the title comes in. So I can sell you the car and you can drive it all you want LEGALLY and not get in any trouble and the day the title comes in I will personally deliver it too you.! Please don't let this scare you away, I really need the money. I had lowered the price $500 because of this and Becausee I'm in need of the money, but saying that doesn't mean I'm not interested in trades. I'm mainly looking for a B series del sol preferably an si and on coilovers but don't be afraid too offer something else but the price is pretty firm at $4000. Text me at 7062639835
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_20120625_161423-jpg   -img_20120625_005414-jpg   -imag0793-jpg   -120520_012-jpg   -imag1020-jpg  

Last edited by quickdodgeŽ; 07-25-2012 at 11:02 AM.

Omg the hood!!

IA Member

Looks terrible, I know./:
    Swagg.

IA Member

Bump. $3500 Firm
    Swagg.

Certified Gearhead

Change that hood and I keep my wheels...plus $500 and I'll trade my del sol.

Conformer.

Certified Gearhead

It's not the speed that kill's its the sudden stop at the end.