Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FS: 1992 Vx EG Hatch W/FULLY BUILT K SWAP!

Actually mike, the compression test is consistent 240, and leakdown is 10% or less. I did this all over the phone w/ him, and he gave me the numbers, I really think when he updated kpro he may have uploaded a corrupt map? but I couldn't get him to do a valve adjustment over the phone lol..

And I can't really look at the car since its in mobile, but he had the guys a tdc look at it. (they're who did the comp/leakdown) But like I told gregg, I don't know what it is until I see the car, its hard to fix them over the phone.
    Last edited by EmminoDaGreat; 11-04-2011 at 01:40 PM.

The EMPIRE

Certified Gearhead

wowwwwwwwwwww

i dont really care im not buying this pile of civic, im just pointing out the obvious. 10% leakdown with a "misfire" on a cylinder isnt really that great. he should prob take it to someone that knows how to fix the car then assume its an easy fix, when youre asking almost $10,000 for a honda civic lol If he cant do a valve adjustment i would doubt his numbers too IE who knows if he did the test right in the first place.

You shouldnt start off a for sale thread saying "$10,000! But it runs like shit! EASY FIX!" doesnt really inspire confidence.

The other stuff im just teasing gregg because he was always the one saying the car cost him almost no money to put together, now hes making fun of people who want to be cheap just like he was LOL Hypocrisy
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Oh I know, what you're saying. But he did actually have some things checked out @ his crib.

The EMPIRE

FRIDAY FRIDAY TIME TO GET DOWN ON FRIDAY
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

i hate that fucking song

The EMPIRE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12