Thread: FS/FT 95 civic four door

Beater Monkey

Default FS/FT 95 civic four door

delete
    Last edited by importtoy103; 06-08-2008 at 08:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by importtoy103
    I am sellin a 1995 civic four door with a 95 ls swap. this car is completely sock except for being lowered ricer style(cut springs). but i has a set of ebay coilovers that come with the car and the exhaust thats on the car(no name). The car is F150 red the car hasnt been painted no less than 3 weeks. The car still needs to be wet sanded an buffed it has a few clear runs in it. but nothing that want buff out. the car has no dents or dings it has a brand new oem style hood that i replaced before it was painted. it has a 2 door front ex lp on it dont ask me wheni bought the car it was like that. this car rns an drives great it has great patential but i am looking into buying me a bike. It also has grey interior in it its not clean but it 7/10. it also has 99 ex seats in the front an they are perfect. This car has a clean title it needs a little work but nothin major.

The bad- i needs the bseries power steering pump,ac put back on, and a glove box. everything thing else is good. o an some speaker grills.
    Price??? Pics??? read the rules before posting
    '93 5.0

in for price and pics.

Beater Monkey

sorry didnt an to post so soon tring to finish the post an post pics