Try ddmtuning. Good quality and fair price
-2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon -2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V *boosted* (parting out)
Originally Posted by Andr3w Try ddmtuning. Good quality and fair price I did already and for my application they are pretty expensive
Originally Posted by -EnVus- I did already and for my application they are pretty expensive What bulb size are you looking for?
Originally Posted by Andr3w What bulb size are you looking for? As in Kelvin rating ?
Originally Posted by -EnVus- As in Kelvin rating ? i believe he is referring to the fitment, such as what vehicle and year model of the car that it will be used for
Originally Posted by TheDrunkScotsman great steal , its like a sore dick ,ya cant beat it!
Originally Posted by Sir_Christopher i believe he is referring to the fitment, such as what vehicle and year model of the car that it will be used for 02 Galant I know what i will be getting as of now just need to see who offers the best deal and warranty
Forum Rules