Quote Originally Posted by h22 jones View Post
Im just glad your having alot of luck with this motor . I mean this guy spent the money had his motor sent some were and built right he deserved a motor that would make 800hp. i felt so bad for him after seeing how trashed his block was i made him a great deal on my dart block and my crower rods and assembled it for him to try to help him out. I cant stand for somebody to get taken advantage of . Im sure it could have just been something as simple as shavings left in the block from sleeving it but you know that company wasnt going to warrenty it so i helped as much as i could and im sure he appreciates it. i do want to make one thing clear my shop is set up for paint and body (insurance work) and general maintness if you need performance work done call jj at jj spec or mainstream performance . I love hondas and i love building them but its my hobbie not my job. I dont mind helping anybody out that i can thats just the kind of person that i am but i dont pay to advertise on here so advise is all im giving not work so please pm me about working on your car.
lol where was someone like you when my car blew on jimmy's dyno after spending 17k on the engine,drivetrian and turbo setup alone....lol my fiancee wasnt hearing any of that gotta rebuild my car shit i parted it out and lost 10k...hell that could of been a nice down payment for a house or nice bmw 5 series rsx type s or something. And people (especially these locals) wonder why i gave up and bought a bike? Hell jimmy probably spent literally 24hrs worth of time trying to tune my car with all the problems i was having.