Results 1 to 40 of 248

Thread: The tattoo thread

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    PURP-a-trader PURP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    13,880
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ALVIN
    Kev you still owe me fucker lol. haha
    Owe you?? I should kick your ass. I looked for 4 hours last night trying to find something you lost and deleted... When we get dranked again this weekend, I'm gonna whoop your stanky ass... and then pay you for your services
    Quote Originally Posted by PURP View Post
    A g00n... is a real life thing. It walks, talks, and shits. A goblin is a fictional character that isn't real life. It's FAKE..... like rotas, y0. Hope that helps.

  2. #2
    tollhouse FTW d_day87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    f.b.
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,726
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GOT_PURP
    Owe you?? I should kick your ass. I looked for 4 hours last night trying to find something you lost and deleted... When we get dranked again this weekend, I'm gonna whoop your stanky ass... and then pay you for your services
    lol! just pinch his nipples!

  3. #3
    PURP-a-trader PURP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    13,880
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d_day87
    lol! just pinch his nipples!
    fuck pinching them... I'm gonna slap those things...NO HOMO
    Quote Originally Posted by PURP View Post
    A g00n... is a real life thing. It walks, talks, and shits. A goblin is a fictional character that isn't real life. It's FAKE..... like rotas, y0. Hope that helps.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!