Results 1 to 21 of 21

Thread: best bike to buy

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    prease reave ToyoChick05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Duluth
    Age
    44
    Posts
    558
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ruffian
    can anyone give me advice on how good the rc51 from honda is? Im looking to buy one soon. I''ve narrowed my choices dow to the rc51, tl100r, zx12r, busa. I'm a big guy so I need a big bike. please give me some pro/con type advice on what ave. to take. I am looking for a freeway performer as well as doing occasional mtn. runs. thanks.
    big guy doesnt not = big bike

    freeway performer and mtn runs dont belong in the same sentence

    If you want to go in a straight line and go fast get a bigger bike

    If you want to hit the mtns and curvy roads get a smaller bike

    I've seen a guy on a 250 out run a busa in the mtns with a passenger, pretty funny if u ask me

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,055
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ToyoChick05
    big guy doesnt not = big bike

    freeway performer and mtn runs dont belong in the same sentence

    If you want to go in a straight line and go fast get a bigger bike

    If you want to hit the mtns and curvy roads get a smaller bike

    I've seen a guy on a 250 out run a busa in the mtns with a passenger, pretty funny if u ask me
    Who did Justin lose too?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!