Quote Originally Posted by RB26powered
I've got a whole bunch of smaller random parts and small plastics from when I rebuilt my 04' 750

Also got a 05' 600 radiator and stock 04' 750 silencer. Let me know what you need and I'll see if I've got it.. PM me just incase I miss the thread.

What happened?

Im sure you've already heard this from a lot of others, but try and learn what you can from the incident.

Glad you weren't hurt to bad, and G/L on fixing the bike.
I was on hwy 60, all I remember is leaning into a turn. I blacked out for 15 sec, woke up and saw the carnage.. By the looks of it, the rear tire slid out since the front of the bike was facing the opposite direction I was going. Two people pulled up and surveyed the scene and pointed to where I might of lost it. Didnt quite make it over there b.c I was out of it.