Results 1 to 40 of 98

Thread: pics of my 240 drift car

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    HIV+ HalfBaked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kennesaw
    Age
    42
    Posts
    14,345
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Youst420
    i didn't take any of those pictures that i posted so aparently someone likes the car... and if any time you wanna compare your performance to mine let me know and ill be more than happy to show you what the car can do!

    Straight line ok fine.

    Drifting, well I'm fwd so no.


  2. #2
    IA Member Youst420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Flowery Branch, Ga
    Posts
    125
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Straight line ok fine.
    LETS RUN!!!

  3. #3
    HIV+ HalfBaked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kennesaw
    Age
    42
    Posts
    14,345
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Youst420
    LETS RUN!!!
    Ok fine by me.

    It has to be in my area tho because my tranny has no 5th gear right now.

    I hope you think you are cool saying you want to race a nissan sentra...but ok.

    I'll still whoop your ass.


  4. #4
    IA Member Youst420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Flowery Branch, Ga
    Posts
    125
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Ok fine by me.

    It has to be in my area tho because my tranny has no 5th gear right now.

    I hope you think you are cool saying you want to race a nissan sentra...but ok.

    I'll still whoop your ass.
    lets race at commerce... i dont have a license because of street racing

  5. #5
    HIV+ HalfBaked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kennesaw
    Age
    42
    Posts
    14,345
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Youst420
    lets race at commerce... i dont have a license because of street racing
    Fine, you wanna come pick up and trailer my car there.

    It is kinda hard to drive 2 hours to a track without a 5th gear.

    Hell I guess I could always just replace my tranny.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!