Its not the fact of flaming Holly. It just seems that every week you were doing something diffrent and could not make up your mind. So when ever someone came into the dodge forum, they saw this. Has far has pics, think of this way. If I told you I had a McLarren F1, but would not post pics of it, and no one ever seen it, do you think peeps would believe me?? To be done with it, send me or kryp the pics and we will post them up so all this will be behind you, but if you dont, this will keep up. So what if your first gen gets flamed...we just want a pic of it. And yea, if the ACR is totaled, oh well, if a drunk hit you the insurance company should be sending you a nice check, go get another one. I am not flaming, but you can see where I am coming from, there are just to many holes in your stories.