Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: is there any Club for mitsubishi or eclipse around ATL???

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Bite my shiny metal ass! paulblackgsx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    50
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eclipsegirl
    Wow....that is all....I was wondering too. I really thought that there would be more than that! Thanks for asking!
    No need for more than that with GA DSM
    Paul
    2006 EVO9
    1995 Eclipse GSX
    http://www.importshowdown.com
    http://www.gadsm.org

  2. #2
    Senior Member redgst97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Cumming, GA
    Age
    53
    Posts
    1,318
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    While I am not an "official" member of GA DSM..I do hang out on the site a bit. Great people!!!

    se.dsm.org is another option, but its not "local"

    John

    2007, 2008, & 2009 IASCA National SQi Champion Pro Ultimate
    Total of 5 National Sound Quality Championships.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!