Quote Originally Posted by ghostgal
Hey krypto not flaming your ride love your srt4 and love srt4s in general I had a white 2005 acr for a few months and had to sell it for a personal reasons . I loved my acr wouldnt mind having another .I just want do my own turbo project in my sxt for now . Everyone seems to take me wrong. Reason I have a srt4 wing and dual custom exhaust on my sxt is like big and love dual .Sxt can just be as good as a srt4 turboed. I want a sleeper . You get smoked by a sxt than I can say you got beat by a neon. Srt4s not sleepers. Whats wrong with being a ricer most show rides are ricers. Im a Christan so I just made that up. Ricers for Christ.

im not a ricer, but i own a show class car, Ricer is about attitude, like saying your car is this and that, when its not (I.E have company stickers on ya car and dont have the product...greddy sticker with no greddy parts) and it defintly wont be a sleeper if its heavily modded.
itw ould be a sleeper if you kept it lookin bone stock, slapped a turbo on there and got a SMIC