Results 1 to 39 of 39

Thread: air bags

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    SAS..22 Njobe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Gwinnett
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,564
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DC2NR View Post
    I don't think it'll be too bad. Had friend with an 2001 S2K who slid into a curb and messed up the whole driver side. I mean broken calipers, rims, struts, and the whole side was dented up. Yet it was still insured and wasn't total'd. Then a year later a truck hit him in the back real bad, but it still wasn't total'd out. and that was a good 3-4 years ago. BTW insurance was State Farm.
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_gt View Post
    you can fight the ticket, its not failure to maintain lane its call fucking ice on the damn road, i wrecked brother's celica that night, a girl took out a mailbox on a curve and i took out her back bumper, the cop just said " its not something new on this curve" and thats it. look dude, if i was you, i would pray that they will total it out! your not thinking! l0l pull the motor out and buy a hatch and drop that k20 in yo!

    well they called about an hour ago and he said it's totaled

    how can i pull the motor out when the car belongs to my insurance now?
    Quote Originally Posted by browningboy7 View Post
    Its just that when I see caps I think of Sammich...And when I think of Sammich I think of a black guy...And when I think of a black guy I think of chicken...And when I think of chicken I realize how fucking hungry I am.

  2. #2
    Fuck Your AC130 browningboy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,587
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Njobe View Post
    well they called about an hour ago and he said it's totaled

    how can i pull the motor out when the car belongs to my insurance now?
    You can purchase the car from the insurance company,
    Quote Originally Posted by cprtyler View Post
    bump wish had the cash for a tranny
    Epic Foxbody Thread Crew Member #01

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!