Results 1 to 39 of 39

Thread: Anyone Work At A Bike Shop?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    ellenwood
    Age
    40
    Posts
    10,751
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    oh and did they tell you they wouldn't or did you read that off the site? cause they can do dealer transfers all day long for a serious buyer but it's just like a job interview...if you're just sitting at a computer shooting them emails how are they to know you aren't some punk kid screwin around....i know it's a long drive but they aren't gonna go outta their way to get a bike there for someone they have never seen or have no proof you will actually walk outta there with the bike they just got for you

  2. #2
    IA LEGEND #truth Brett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    67,792
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    I called them up and when one of the guys answered I told him within the next 2 weeks I am looking to buy a ZZR600, he said "We dont have any" and I said "When do you think you will get some more in?" and he then said "End Of November" so they didnt seem to interested in me wanting to buy a bike within 2 weeks, they didnt even ask about other bikes I may want to look at that are similar.

    And Cliff Im not bashing the shop trust me, I was just telling ya how they didnt have any, and how shops in general seem to be towards customers, Not so much the one you suggested, But what I posted above is what they said to me today...LOL
    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

    www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

    R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!