Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Where to get coilovers rebuilt

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    resident honda hater redrumracer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    11,983
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quickdodgeŽ
    You can get them done over at CD's. Later, QD.
    yea CD's is really good at doing this, there prices are good also.

  2. #2
    Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    In your soul
    Age
    56
    Posts
    71,805
    Rep Power
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redrumracer
    yea CD's is really good at doing this, there prices are good also.
    I agree. I've had some of my best jobs done over at CD's. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!


  3. #3
    Don Mon SiRed94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Morrow 30260
    Posts
    3,323
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quickdodgeŽ
    I agree. I've had some of my best jobs done over at CD's. Later, QD.
    Yes. They do top quality work over at CD's.


  4. #4
    I love my s13
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Charleston AFB, SC
    Age
    40
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    excuse my lack of knowledge but where is CDS I live in columbus and dont really know much about the shops in Atlanta

  5. #5
    Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    In your soul
    Age
    56
    Posts
    71,805
    Rep Power
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KAFORLIFE
    excuse my lack of knowledge but where is CDS I live in columbus and dont really know much about the shops in Atlanta
    You don't know? They're right here in my draws! CD's Nutz. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!


  6. #6
    resident honda hater redrumracer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    11,983
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quickdodgeŽ
    You don't know? They're right here in my draws! CD's Nutz. Later, QD.
    lol *ZING*

  7. #7
    I love my s13
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Charleston AFB, SC
    Age
    40
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    0

    Default


  8. #8
    Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    In your soul
    Age
    56
    Posts
    71,805
    Rep Power
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redrumracer
    lol *ZING*
    Lolol. I don't know why, but this just became my newest favorite joke, lolol.

    I'm just fucking with you, OP. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!


  9. #9
    got air? Bud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    northside
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,345
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quickdodgeŽ
    You don't know? They're right here in my draws! CD's Nutz. Later, QD.
    lmao

  10. #10
    I love my s13
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Charleston AFB, SC
    Age
    40
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Back to the question is there any shops that anyone knows of that can do this for me

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!