Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: GTI chip upgrade...any suggestions

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    IA KING
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    14,745
    Rep Power
    150

    Default

    GIAC call eurotech tell them Paul from IA sent ya... at the euro dyno day i made the 2nd highest hp and highest torque w/ less mods than all of the competitors (apr, revo, etc.) if a version 14 flash is available for your car thats what i would do, mine made 40hp/70lbs more and i have the dynos to prove it

  2. #2
    Mishquatuc kevr6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    N. Atlanta
    Age
    56
    Posts
    67
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by admin
    GIAC call eurotech tell them Paul from IA sent ya... at the euro dyno day i made the 2nd highest hp and highest torque w/ less mods than all of the competitors (apr, revo, etc.) if a version 14 flash is available for your car thats what i would do, mine made 40hp/70lbs more and i have the dynos to prove it
    Second highest horsepower??? I had 225hp and 220 ft lbs tqe
    Am I missing something??? Also, I've known Brian for the last 5 years...GIAC
    is the way to got. I've met Garret also, smart guy...
    APR has made a name for themselves but GIAC has longer history!!

    My Zled

  3. #3
    IA KING
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    14,745
    Rep Power
    150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kevr6
    Second highest horsepower??? I had 225hp and 220 ft lbs tqe
    Am I missing something??? Also, I've known Brian for the last 5 years...GIAC
    is the way to got. I've met Garret also, smart guy...
    APR has made a name for themselves but GIAC has longer history!!
    i was speaking of 1.8t not the R32... i still beat ya in torque

  4. #4
    Krazy VW chmura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Gainesville, GA
    Posts
    3,470
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by admin
    GIAC call eurotech tell them Paul from IA sent ya... at the euro dyno day i made the 2nd highest hp and highest torque w/ less mods than all of the competitors (apr, revo, etc.) if a version 14 flash is available for your car thats what i would do, mine made 40hp/70lbs more and i have the dynos to prove it

    I just got the 14... kicksass...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!