Results 1 to 40 of 43

Thread: I NEED PERSONAL FEEDBACK on 3.5 ALTIMAS - MANUAL

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Go Dawgs
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SouthSide
    Age
    43
    Posts
    2,758
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gutling
    btw 02-03 had the most problems, most of the bugs have been worked out in the later years.

    yea you are right! I have an early 02 model, she has been good to me. Probably because i replaced everything i heard was bad on it with 05 parts. The only major problem i had was oil getting in through valve cover to the spark plugs. all fixed now 125k miles and running strong.
    Tuned by Lil Ray Ray's


  2. #2
    95 del solp 3.5@utoGrip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    40
    Posts
    145
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 3.5altman
    yea you are right! I have an early 02 model, she has been good to me. Probably because i replaced everything i heard was bad on it with 05 parts. The only major problem i had was oil getting in through valve cover to the spark plugs. all fixed now 125k miles and running strong.
    so is that why theres a stink when accelling real fast?

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 3.5@utoGrip
    so is that why theres a stink when accelling real fast?
    I had the same issue with fast accelerating and the foul odor smell. Now that I have my exhaust I don't really smell it anymore.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!