Thread: 95 gsr to 97 civic hatch?

Flooding IA with JDM dc2teg2006's Avatar

Default 95 gsr to 97 civic hatch?

Okay, i just brought a 97 civic hatch, and the previous owner really didn't take care of the car (ride quality sucks due to ****ty suspension), so i'm slowly redoing her, but for now I am broke. I also have a Gsr shell, with the full suspension on it. I have done my research, and found out that the front suspension could fit without a problem, but the rear need to be modified?
    I just wanted to get more information on this for those that done it, and what to do. If you have pictures that would be great! thanks in advance

Please help, Tired of how the car rides!!! Lol

IA Member

yea honda-techs can help alot but watch out..some of them are asses...been on there for a while now...

but honestly i think its better to get the si rear disk...because i kno that gsr's fit the eg's for sure
    when i hear "JDM" i think about 1998 and FF SQUAD. the originators
    BABIES "R" US crew

IA Member

ive done it a lot of times its easy call me any day from 9 to 5 at 678-461-1247 ill tell you how to do it my name is isaac