Results 1 to 40 of 57

Thread: I need my car dropped

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    HEY! you there. Thighs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    DUH-KYOO-LUHHH
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,487
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    you wasted time posting on here when you couldve been in the garage changing springs? nice... i thought u were in a hurry?
    The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.

  2. #2
    Senior Member | IA Veteran SleeperWRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    ѦʈʃѦŋʈѦ
    Age
    37
    Posts
    5,854
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jesse4846
    you wasted time posting on here when you couldve been in the garage changing springs? nice... i thought u were in a hurry?

    You dont have to be a smart ass, How I'm I wasting time here when I am asking for help. I was in a hurry I had to go out of town but I couldn't make it do to the fact that my car is in the garage on jackstands so dont worry about others **** FAG



    ---------------------------------------------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!