Results 1 to 21 of 21

Thread: Emblem Shaving?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    ewww...stinky thepolecat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Acworth
    Age
    43
    Posts
    3,148
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    I'd use a shick and some old spice shaving gel
    95 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon Limited

  2. #2
    Just another ricer
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pennsyl-fuckin-tucky ya'll
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,487
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jdmjames
    I'd use a shick and some old spice shaving gel
    I find that plain old single blade Bic's workt he best honestly.
    90% of teens say "oh shit" before a wreck. The other 10% are from Pennsylvania, they say " hold my beer and watch this shit."
    EvasiveEF9: Just fill me in...if it's black, I'm all over it...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!