Results 1 to 30 of 30

Thread: ghetto home depot lip

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Has A slow car RUSH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    No, you will make fun of me then
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,999
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by santacruz77
    i have one fuck the haters do it


    I think the haters are the smart ones of this thread!

    "F" Nitro and his HID's, Im going to buy some flood lights from ACE!
    Stupid Auto Supra, thats what I drive, And You Can
    BUY MY CAR HERE
    www.mountainboost.com
    www.180pix.com

  2. #2
    Banned turb0teg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    My birfday is in 2 days, so I might just buy a Type R lip. I like the way they look and eBay has ABS plastic ones.

    so HD lip...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!