can you shoot me a pic of the rims, so i can show him
can you shoot me a pic of the rims, so i can show him
bong rips prefered!
![]()
RIP 94 ej1/b18c1
welcome rebirth of 93 eg/b18c1
Yep here You go.
Sorry about the Mud the Photo was taking last Summer and I had to go down a Dirt Road well a Mud Road.
But they don't have any Bends/Dents/Cracks and I don't think any Crub Love.
And all of them look that Good.![]()
Spoon91
IA's only German Leprechaun.
OH and I have all the Center Caps aswell!!!
Spoon91
IA's only German Leprechaun.
I would get some more shoots of them but they are at My Boys Custom Wheel Shop so they don't get Hurt.
Hey Bro are the C8's in the Photos Vtec's old ones?
I think they look Awesome on there.
Spoon91
IA's only German Leprechaun.