Quote Originally Posted by yamalube4011
Ok when I got out of the military my first job was at qt. I was asst manager in dacula from nov 00-feb01, then I went back in. Also My bike was a 1997 yama yzf750r. Stock hp was 125. Now after the higher compressed heads,forged internals,exhaust,indiv air intakes,stage III jet kit,went form 38mm carbs to 44mm carbs, a sprocket change and went from a 530 chain to a 520 chain. Bike was heavy but ALOT of work made it awesome.
So you are saying that you only served 3 years and got out? What kind of discharge did you receive? Most folks are not being let out after 4 years. Most Army guys are even getting 2 full tours, if not 3. Again, what branch were you in? And where were you stationed? You went back in? Where are you stationed now?

I used to have a 929 on the bottle. I've had ZX11s. I have a modded R1 here with a bottle now. I've ridden tracked 7RR with 44mm flatslides - and heavily modded.
There is no way your 97 750 was running 9s. Especially with what little bit you listed. Either you had a lot more, or you are lying. I want solid proof of these 9s.

Nothing you have stated so far sounds true. Give me your name I can check with a buddy of mine to see if he ever trained you at QT. He has been one of their main trainers since the late 90s. If you were an asst manager, you would definately know him. I'm assuming you were here in Atlanta then.