Originally Posted by markopolo311
Im gonna have my Brother inlaw check it out..
How much are you looking to get out of it?
Originally Posted by markopolo311
Im gonna have my Brother inlaw check it out..
How much are you looking to get out of it?
Stupid Auto Supra, thats what I drive, And You Can
BUY MY CAR HERE
www.mountainboost.com
www.180pix.com
Get out of it? I was looking to trade for the PB, unless that deal is off. I was gonna take the extra hard drives and the secondary NIC out of it. Us tech nerd were running the thing as a server, it has gigabit built into the mobo so i hadn't thought you'd be needint 2 gig E cards in one box.Originally Posted by RUSH
Im not a computer guru, so I was gonna have him check it out and see if the price is good. I was looking for one myself as well. So it would either be for me or my girlfriend!
Just wanted a price on it, if the trade doesnt go through
Stupid Auto Supra, thats what I drive, And You Can
BUY MY CAR HERE
www.mountainboost.com
www.180pix.com