Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: FS:Ipod Mini

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Has A slow car RUSH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    No, you will make fun of me then
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,999
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    PM Sent
    Stupid Auto Supra, thats what I drive, And You Can
    BUY MY CAR HERE
    www.mountainboost.com
    www.180pix.com

  2. #2
    Has A slow car RUSH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    No, you will make fun of me then
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,999
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Clean your Pm's out....
    Stupid Auto Supra, thats what I drive, And You Can
    BUY MY CAR HERE
    www.mountainboost.com
    www.180pix.com

  3. #3
    Has A slow car RUSH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    No, you will make fun of me then
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,999
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    WHERE IS THIS LIL PUNK AT?!?

    I paid for this IPOD almost two months ago and this lil fag has not sent it to me, and I cant get a single response from him now!!

    He tried blaming it on Paypal, but paypal said it went through and its in his account, he kept on saying he hasnt got the money and so on...


    Anyone know him? Please let me know!
    Stupid Auto Supra, thats what I drive, And You Can
    BUY MY CAR HERE
    www.mountainboost.com
    www.180pix.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!