Results 1 to 40 of 70

Thread: Recent pics of the GSXR

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    I VTEC'd your mom Humphrizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Newnan
    Age
    37
    Posts
    11,007
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    i love it.

    nice responses as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by MR.EM1 View Post
    learn to english

  2. #2
    Gods Chariot Vteckidd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Atlanta Centennial Park
    Age
    45
    Posts
    33,102
    Rep Power
    72

    Default

    Pic threads are about opinions. My opinion is a 600 is made to be ridden around turns, short bursts of open road etc. That's why I never got the stretch thing.

    I wanted a drag bike I'd look for a 1000 or dat bussa yo:p

    I like the simple white blue scheme of the gsxr, I refer the black and silver 08 model

    Ruined meaning stretch a 600 and I would have no fun riding it around town.

    To each his own
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

  3. #3
    140 on one wheel
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    columbus, ga
    Age
    38
    Posts
    7,324
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post
    Pic threads are about opinions. My opinion is a 600 is made to be ridden around turns, short bursts of open road etc. That's why I never got the stretch thing.

    I wanted a drag bike I'd look for a 1000 or dat bussa yo:p

    I like the simple white blue scheme of the gsxr, I refer the black and silver 08 model

    Ruined meaning stretch a 600 and I would have no fun riding it around town.

    To each his own

    busa's are slows run a 08 gsxr 1000 or zx10r against a 08 busa (fastest year) stretch or swb and see the outcome with good riders
    I do rb20 and rb25 wiring into s13 and s14's 300.00 shipped 24hr turn around turn ket start guaranteed! PM me for more details!

  4. #4
    Gods Chariot Vteckidd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Atlanta Centennial Park
    Age
    45
    Posts
    33,102
    Rep Power
    72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -S Double C- View Post
    busa's are slows run a 08 gsxr 1000 or zx10r against a 08 busa (fastest year) stretch or swb and see the outcome with good riders
    I was being facetious
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

  5. #5
    Senior Member | IA Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Not on IA Anymore !!!!!
    Posts
    17,879
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -S Double C- View Post
    busa's are slows run a 08 gsxr 1000 or zx10r against a 08 busa (fastest year) stretch or swb and see the outcome with good riders
    busa's are far from slow ....Search Halfwit on here he raped many times 08 gsxr1000 with same weight rider both weigh 140 and he raced other liter bikes from cbr1000 zx10 r1 few 07 08 gsxr 1000 .

    I don't know what your thinking saying they're slow , but we have results ,facts that they're not slow!

    I have owned busa,zx14 and liter bikes just can't hang stock vs stock of course

    NOW I have owned and few on here can vouch that I had a 08 gsxr1000 with 179.6hp to the wheels with 86 ftlbs of torque stock suspension NO extension or swing arms . and I raped busa's .

    stock vs stock busa has it

  6. #6
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Halfwit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    stockbridge
    Age
    38
    Posts
    18,643
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -S Double C- View Post
    busa's are slows run a 08 gsxr 1000 or zx10r against a 08 busa (fastest year) stretch or swb and see the outcome with good riders
    true. Ive owned an 08 busa, and 6+ 07/08 gsxr 1000's. busa only wins 170+ even lower highwya speeds 1000 wins., but not soo much on hte zx10,cbr,r1 for highway.
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.

  7. #7
    Gods Chariot Vteckidd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Atlanta Centennial Park
    Age
    45
    Posts
    33,102
    Rep Power
    72

    Default

    Oh and I view Te replica race fairings like putting a gtr emblem on a g35. Just not my thing
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!