Quote Originally Posted by spoon91
I'm Sorry Man.
You hear alot of Bull$hit sometimes and it's hard 2 know Right from Wrong.
I have no Bad Fellings or any Beef Bro
I hope We're good. I don't care 4 Enemies I just don't see the Point.
Life is way 2 Damn Short 2 spend it Bitchin'.
I'll Hit You up some time Dog if thats cool.
Talk 2 You later Man.
i dont really hold grudes very long you piss me off i get over it then we're good again but never had porb with you or any of your guys you roll with. you every here someone say i said something you were unsure of call me out on it. ive learned in this business thats all you can do to get the truth alot of people talk smack and can't follow though.
cool glad we got this behind