Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: commerce

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    blank
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    nowhere
    Age
    42
    Posts
    9,219
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    some one need to teach me how to drive. how were you launching

  2. #2
    IA Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    50
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    I was getting 2.0-2.1 60' all day long. my best this weekend was a 13.3@108
    I barely tap the gas when the 1st yellow light comes on the tree. rpm levels are at around 1500-2000 and droping when 3rd yellow light comes on I slowly release clutch, I start to roll out then I floor it. Don't rev launch unless you have DR's or slicks. You will just spin like crazy. Hell, I spin worse in 2nd than I do in 1st. I spin all of 2nd gear.
    Jason
    SRT-4/stock turbo
    Best ET 12.9
    Best Trap 113 with 93/C-12
    270hp/330tq with 93


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!