Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 41 to 50 of 50

Thread: southside

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Certified Gearhead klollie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    ATL
    Age
    40
    Posts
    181
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    i'm done talking to you.
    *RIP Kaleb Mashburn*
    10-24-86--10-27-08

  2. #2
    That T-Shirt Guy stillaneon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    In the land of the slow cars
    Age
    40
    Posts
    7,114
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Depends. I got my axle but Im not sure if its the right one. And Josh wont answer his ****ing phone ever so......
    I'm just that guy that spends all his time printing.... T-shirts, banners, vinyl, etc.

    "Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary.... that's what gets you"

  3. #3
    I haz a big banana Jason..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Stockbridge foo
    Age
    41
    Posts
    10,028
    Rep Power
    49

    Default

    If you need help let me know you need to come out this weekend.



    Quote Originally Posted by stillaneon
    Depends. I got my axle but Im not sure if its the right one. And Josh wont answer his ****ing phone ever so......
    Jason..

  4. #4
    Senior Member | IA Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Not on IA Anymore !!!!!
    Posts
    17,879
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    yo screw head....you didnt get my message when you called...ok anyways call my work you know where I am ,,,,like 2 walks from your work stupid lol...anyways I am going to varsity I got my new bike today so I got to break her in
    Quote Originally Posted by stillaneon
    Depends. I got my axle but Im not sure if its the right one. And Josh wont answer his ****ing phone ever so......

  5. #5
    I haz a big banana Jason..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Stockbridge foo
    Age
    41
    Posts
    10,028
    Rep Power
    49

    Default

    Congrats on the bike i might be w\ Yall this weekend if all goes well.



    Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaASE
    yo screw head....you didnt get my message when you called...ok anyways call my work you know where I am ,,,,like 2 walks from your work stupid lol...anyways I am going to varsity I got my new bike today so I got to break her in
    Jason..

  6. #6
    That T-Shirt Guy stillaneon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    In the land of the slow cars
    Age
    40
    Posts
    7,114
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Not help. trying find the specs on my axle to make sure its the right one. Gotten 3 bad ones already because AutoZone, NAPA, and O'reilly's hire the lowest life forms in McDonough to work for them
    I'm just that guy that spends all his time printing.... T-shirts, banners, vinyl, etc.

    "Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary.... that's what gets you"

  7. #7
    I haz a big banana Jason..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Stockbridge foo
    Age
    41
    Posts
    10,028
    Rep Power
    49

    Default

    So true o well good luck.



    Quote Originally Posted by stillaneon
    Not help. trying find the specs on my axle to make sure its the right one. Gotten 3 bad ones already because AutoZone, NAPA, and O'reilly's hire the lowest life forms in McDonough to work for them
    Jason..

  8. #8
    AWD OH MY KPowerEP3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Ellenwood
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,699
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stillaneon
    Not help. trying find the specs on my axle to make sure its the right one. Gotten 3 bad ones already because AutoZone, NAPA, and O'reilly's hire the lowest life forms in McDonough to work for them

    I'll have one of my DSM buddies look one up for you, he's a manager at Advance down here.

    P.S. Jason - I <3 you man, the Talon loves me again.

  9. #9
    above the rest OUTLAW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    st.thomas u.s.v.i
    Age
    45
    Posts
    1,084
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    where are we meeting

  10. #10
    B20 here i come
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    mcdonough
    Age
    37
    Posts
    149
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    ya thats how they make money the have ppl that dont even own cars and expect them to be able to look up parts for cars lol.............

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!